Poll

Do you masturbate?

Yes
206 (78.3%)
No
57 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: procrastination2  (Read 19208 times)

Bushido once posted that his was 2 inches
HAHAHAHAHAH

Is the size of Bushido's snake relevant to your interests then?

I masterbate whenever I get the chance. Normally at night. I also caught my cousin doing it once. It was hilarious when she saw me. XD

I masterbate whenever I get the chance. Normally at night. I also caught my cousin doing it once. It was hilarious when she saw me. XD
Lol, did she freak or something my brother was and my mom caught him and he threw up.

I haven't been caught once in my seven years. Let's keep that going for a life time.

How old is she. :o

I have been caught 3 times in 2 years.

But only by my sister and my cousin, My sister didn't care but my cousin laughed out loud.

Lol, did she freak or something my brother was and my mom caught him and he threw up.
Since you locked your AoC topic:

Age of Conan is based on all the literature and comics more than the movie.

How old is she. :o

At first, she didn't mind, She was enjoying herself too much. But when she actually noticed I was calling out to her brother and laughing my ass off - she rolled over into the blankets faster then i've ever seen and screamed.

(Also: we were camping and it was 2:00 in the morning, And her tent was the only one with a lighter [Her brother and I were starting a small fire] )

Sounds too kinky to be true.

Quote from: Penn & Teller: Bullstuff
70% of people masterbate

The rest lie.

I suppose saying she didn't mind is a bit of an exageration. More then likly, she just didn't notice my presence for a second or two.

First of all, read, he was kidding when he said "What's procrastination?"
And a 24 year old that apparently helps teenagers with loveuality would never define procrastination simply as "playing with yourself"

And I don't care if you play pokemon games or steal sprites, pokemon games are fun and sprites are cool.
On Puberty101 You are not allowed to get into great detail so everybody uses the term to "play with yourself"[mostly Moderators and global moderators...the Admin never talks?].
You have to use snake and Vagina instead of rooster or pusillanimous individual?
And if they asked for more information on procrastination..Of course i would tell them but We usually tell chappy to do that lol [Puperty101's admin].

Puberty101 is absolutely no help at all then. Playing with yourself can have an endless amount of meanings.
And defining procrastination as such is different then using colloquial terminology.

Puberty101 is absolutely no help at all then. Playing with yourself can have an endless amount of meanings.
And defining procrastination as such is different then using colloquial terminology.
if sombody asked me what does Masterbation mean?
i would have no choice but to answer "it means to play with yourself"
They would 87.9999% of the time they would say i understand..and then lock topic..