Poll

Do you masturbate?

Yes
206 (78.3%)
No
57 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: procrastination2  (Read 19211 times)

No it's not. loving involves entry.

procrastination is stimulating your body into thinking you actually are loving.

I think.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Ack.

Why are we talking about this?

"Different studies have found that procrastination is frequent in humans. Alfred Kinsey's studies have shown that 92% of men and 62% of women have masturbated during their lifespan."

"British national probability survey. It was found that 95% of men and 71% of women masturbated at some point in their lives. 73% of men and 37% of women reported masturbating in the four weeks before their interview, while 53% of men and 18% of women reported masturbating in the previous seven days"

"A 2004 survey by Toronto magazine NOW was answered by an unspecified number of thousands. -

The results show that an overwhelming majority of the males – 81% – began masturbating between the ages of 10 and 15. Among females, the same figure was a more modest majority of 55%.

this is more frequent among females: 18% had begun by the time they turned 10, and 6% already by the time they turned 6.
(God damn horny females.)

The NOW magazine survey has it that the frequency of procrastination declines after the age of 17. Many males masturbate daily, or even more frequently, well into their 20s and sometimes far beyond. This decline is more drastic among females, and more gradual among males. While females aged 13–17 masturbated almost once a day on average (and almost as often as their male peers), adult women only masturbated 8–9 times a month, compared to the 18–22 among men.

On the other hand healthy 21-28 year old males are able to masturbate at least 8-10 times per day if they are not stressed.
(WHAT, AT LEAST?)"

Just sum interesting facts.

"On the other hand healthy 21-28 year old males are able to masturbate at least 8-10 times per day if they are not stressed.
(WHAT, AT LEAST?)"

Just sum interesting facts.

And I thought 3 times a day was extreme.

The highest I've fapped in one day was 6 times.

No one was here for the WHOLE ENTIRE day.

Fun. Then I realized how pointless it was and started playing games.

i think you guys enjoy reading this topic

i think you guys enjoy reading this topic
Well it is an interesting topic to discuss, your balls clearly haven't dropped yet.

Well it is an interesting topic to discuss, your balls clearly haven't dropped yet.

they did in kindergarden

:cookieMonster:

they did in kindergarden
Which year of your taking? You clearly have failed it multiple times.

they did in kindergarden

:cookieMonster:

Was that the best 15 years of your life, or was the 6 years of grade 1 your best?

JESUS CHRIST OF THE GODS
theres 85 votes on yes make that 86 :D

Seriously, there are 18 liars on these forums.

Seriously, there are 18 liars on these forums.
i see your point theres 18 none (masterbaters)
                                          lieing  masterbaters
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 02:19:37 PM by DABlock »

Reading this reminds me, someone sent me a picture over MSN of their snake (Not erect though)... Rather creepy and random o_o

I think it may have been Sheezy, he always seems to be weird...

Sorry, no image i can send to any of you in PM, i don't have the image anymore

That just isnt cool, brother.
I didnt do that.