Poll

Do you masturbate?

Yes
206 (78.3%)
No
57 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: procrastination2  (Read 19209 times)

Was that the best 15 years of your life, or was the 6 years of grade 1 your best?

i was 5 in kindergarden, smart one

i was 5 in kindergarden, smart one
Your balls did not drop when you were 5.

Add option for "My balls haven't dropped yet."
disappointingly...QFT

That just isnt cool, brother.
I didnt do that.
Well someone did it, if only i could remember, the chat log is on the Vista PC, so when i get a chance to go on it, i'll see who it was

Until then, YOU'RE to blame for my nightmares! Hahahahaaa!! >:D

I feel kinda weird asking this, but

How do girls masturbate?

They can either rub the clitoris and/or penetrate with several objects including their fingers..

Sadly I probably know more about this stuff than a person that has actually gotten laid. :(

I feel kinda weird asking this, but

How do girls masturbate?

• procrastination is defined as (I quote) "Exciting oneself by fingering your genitals". This is exactly what both lovees do to masturbate. Some women will actually stick a few fingers in, while others prefer carrot's or vibrators. I've heard of a case where a cellphone was inserted and called. Anyway, try experimenting with what you like the most.

• Generally it isn't anything like the way a man does it. Some women like entry during procrastination, but most use a rhythmic rubbing of the clitoris. Usually with light pressure either in a circular or side to side motion.

• Try the Google search form to the right and type in "Methods of procrastination for females"

• Almost all female procrastination techniques will focus on stimulating the clitoris in a variety of ways until climax is reached. The best way to go about this task is to find a nice, quiet, private place, such as in a bedroom or where most men and women masturbate, the shower. If you're like me, you usually only resort to procrastination when you feel the need for some release of loveual tension, like when you're horny. Of course, procrastination just plain feels good, and doesn't depend on anyone else's ability to satisfy your needs, so often it is a great way to just let loose and relax. There are three main types of procrastination: manual stimulation involving the hands, water stimulation involving showers and jacuzzi jets, and auxiliary stimulation, involving carrots, vibrators, and other loveual toys. Part of the fun of procrastination is self-discovery.

• There are many different techniques used to masturbate. You have to experiment for yourself to find out what works best for you. One way is to use your finger. Just explore. Another way is your bathtub! Position yourself under the tap so that your genitals are directly under the running water. Let the water continuously hit your clitoris. Some women swear by it!

• Most often women masturbate by rubbing their clitoris similar to male procrastination but smaller. Often women enjoy the feeling of entry at the same time. Some women enjoy only the entry when masturbating but it's not as common as clitoral stimulation.

• procrastination is defined as (I quote) "Exciting oneself by fingering your genitals". This is exactly what both lovees do to masturbate. Some women will actually stick a few fingers in, while others prefer carrot's or vibrators. I've heard of a case where a cellphone was inserted and called. Anyway, try experimenting with what you like the most.

• Generally it isn't anything like the way a man does it. Some women like entry during procrastination, but most use a rhythmic rubbing of the clitoris. Usually with light pressure either in a circular or side to side motion.

• Try the Google search form to the right and type in "Methods of procrastination for females"

• Almost all female procrastination techniques will focus on stimulating the clitoris in a variety of ways until climax is reached. The best way to go about this task is to find a nice, quiet, private place, such as in a bedroom or where most men and women masturbate, the shower. If you're like me, you usually only resort to procrastination when you feel the need for some release of loveual tension, like when you're horny. Of course, procrastination just plain feels good, and doesn't depend on anyone else's ability to satisfy your needs, so often it is a great way to just let loose and relax. There are three main types of procrastination: manual stimulation involving the hands, water stimulation involving showers and jacuzzi jets, and auxiliary stimulation, involving carrots, vibrators, and other loveual toys. Part of the fun of procrastination is self-discovery.

• There are many different techniques used to masturbate. You have to experiment for yourself to find out what works best for you. One way is to use your finger. Just explore. Another way is your bathtub! Position yourself under the tap so that your genitals are directly under the running water. Let the water continuously hit your clitoris. Some women swear by it!

• Most often women masturbate by rubbing their clitoris similar to male procrastination but smaller. Often women enjoy the feeling of entry at the same time. Some women enjoy only the entry when masturbating but it's not as common as clitoral stimulation.

*Claps* Great explantion

Men Masturbate by Taking a liquidy object (Gel, Saliva, ETC, me personly i like saliva) then by putting on the hand, and spreading it around the snake, then taking your hand and go up and down, until you interject, then from there on you have a on going "Ahhhh..." feeling until its over whelming and you stop, i have found that some men, will bend down and SUCK there snake, and in some cases, men will Make a love toy out of around the houses, my friend, (Who admitted to maturbate daily and tells me he did it) Has made a manican head full of saliva, and a whole bunch of other loveual parts.

*Claps* Great explantion

Men Masturbate by Taking a liquidy object (Gel, Saliva, ETC, me personly i like saliva) then by putting on the hand, and spreading it around the snake, then taking your hand and go up and down, until you interject, then from there on you have a on going "Ahhhh..." feeling until its over whelming and you stop, i have found that some men, will bend down and SUCK there snake, and in some cases, men will Make a love toy out of around the houses, my friend, (Who admitted to maturbate daily and tells me he did it) Has made a manican head full of saliva, and a whole bunch of other loveual parts.

You don't need lubricant.

I wrap my thumb and index finger around the shaft like if I was holding a pencil(but my fingers don't touch at the end), the middle joint-part of my middle finger is touching the side of the shaft too.

Then I move my hand up and down, the skin of the snake moves with my hand.

People with pencil richards usually do that. :D

Well mine's not.

I don't have lube anywhere around me. If so, it would look weird to have lube on my bed or osmething, you then have to clean up or else it's noticeable.