Poll

Do you masturbate?

Yes
206 (78.3%)
No
57 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: procrastination2  (Read 19363 times)

I'm rather concerned my parents haven't picked up on my habits, especially how frequently they walk in on me and I have to use ninja skills to hide it.

I'm rather concerned my parents haven't picked up on my habits, especially how frequently they walk in on me and I have to use ninja skills to hide it.

with such a big richard you must have quite the ninja skills!

Your parents know, they just think it would be awkward to talk about it.

Yeah, me too, although I'm not exactly sure how to explain it either, it's the kind of thing I think about at night when I try to sleep, what the forget would I do if they walk in and ninja skills are NOT enough?!

And after all of this, you still believe yourselves to be Human beings?

Yes, our habits determine our species. I'm definently not a human.

How was that relevant?

Yes, believe me, more then 69% of the worlds men masturbate.

Ahah once I had my pants down and my mum walked in and just as she opened the door I had finished and ripped one of the pillows on top of me making a huge mess on the pillow, she ended up talking to me for like 2 mins and I was slowly pulling my pants up with her completely clueless to what I had just done.

The people who voted no ether are total freaks or they're hormones haven't kicked in, no exceptions for girls, I know they do it as well. Also on the subject of Parents finding out, it'll be just awkward  but at the same time it'll be like the time I told my mum I've smoked before, she freaked but I just said "Well who hasn't done it at least one?"

Isaac really PISSES MEH OFF when he talks like hes some snotty rich king

my Uncle has never caught me but wouldn't care anyway, if not a little disturbed he saw his nephew masturbating D=

24% No >.>

103% Yes :D
Those aren't percentages..
Out of a total of 128 people, (24 no, 104 yes)
81.3% masturbate
18.8% claimed they don't