Author Topic: wth is with the [kool kids klub]  (Read 25319 times)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:50:48 PM by 76 Cougar »

O like thats gonna scare me
Like a deer in the headlights
Cougar: I aint gonna move, i'm too cool
*Gets hit by car*

No ytud its called standing up for my self.
Nope it's called being stubborn and not listening to the facts, in other words being an idiot.

Move to Europe already

Go take your ethically wrong beliefs and shove them where they're not supposed to go, Cougar.

Alright Bend over

WOAH.

Wrong thoughts, man.

See you like the fealing

"Fealing"?

Oxford doesn't know what that means.

Go take your ethically wrong beliefs and shove them where they're not supposed to go, Cougar.

Alright Bend over

WOAH.

Don't be thinking wrong thoughts, man.

not for him (http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=4949.0) scroll down
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:51:21 PM by Christ »

Are we done here? Listening to morons talk is fun and all, but it's no fun when they never learn.

yer. ive had  enouguh of this pos. u poeple have fun. arguing

I'm done, they're too hard headed for me.

Like trying to turn Helen Keller into a honor student.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:59:03 PM by Goofyman... »

you know half of your posts are in other people's quotes right? not too smart. Thought you'd remove your posts because you're wrong and inconsistent eh? Oh an i suggest everyone ban this IP, I don't think it's cougar's or Goofy's but i looked in my server logs (in PTTA v10.1) and found this guy named [kool kids klub] Ari came into my dedicated with an ip of : 70.149.129.187 Whoever that is aint to bright, My server logs your IP and name right when you enter. If you try to spam it will kick you, it also logs how many bricks you have placed. My server has super security.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 10:13:03 PM by Ytud Fo »

they dont know anything about the kool kids klub, they just want to get the most reaction possible.

because thats what children do if they want attention.

Asian List

Ratty
Ytud Fo Llac
SCman
Grim Ant