Poll

Which feature would you most like to see in RTB next?

Friends List + Messaging [1-2 Months Dev Time]
167 (78.4%)
Online/Ingame Gallery System & Save Repository [2-3 Months Dev Time]
20 (9.4%)
Online/Ingame Clan System [4-5 Months Dev Time]
26 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 212

Author Topic: Return to Blockland v3  (Read 109706 times)

On-Topic, I think Ephi should release the current build so players can access the RTB3 uploads sooner. As far as I can see, the current build is stable. Perhaps friends list should come in an update. I'm sure everyone would appreciate not using an outdated add-on.

Yuki, he's just waiting for v13, so a C++ error is fixed. 

Yuki, he's just waiting for v13, so a C++ error is fixed. 
Well he is waiting for it, but he made a beta instead of just waiting.

On-Topic, I think Ephi should release the current build so players can access the RTB3 uploads sooner. As far as I can see, the current build is stable. Perhaps friends list should come in an update. I'm sure everyone would appreciate not using an outdated add-on.

RTB3 is days away, I've just given the beta testers a final beta and if they don't find outstanding issues I'll be able to release this (after v13 comes out).

The plan is to release the friends list as RTB4. It'll essentially be one new feature per version.

Too bad I play Blockland in Window mode making a friends list useless :D

Though I suppose BL players will enjoy it.

Too bad I play Blockland in Window mode making a friends list useless :D

Though I suppose BL players will enjoy it.

It still allows you to talk to any Blockland user without having to get their msn/aim or whatever. It also lets you see what servers they're on and perhaps eventually allow you to send eachother save files.

And they'll be in-game names?

It still allows you to talk to any Blockland user without having to get their msn/aim or whatever. It also lets you see what servers they're on and perhaps eventually allow you to send eachother save files.
That's what I meant, If you are a kid on BL then you'll want to find your other douche bag friends so you can all join the same stuff server at once.

Packer Wins post 1000.

That means... :o

V13 is days away too :D

That means... :o

V13 is days away too :D
But how many days does "days away" mean? :o

Anyone notice 1000th reply/post?

Oops, Packer already declared it

On the topic of the Friends List, how do you go about adding friends to the list itself?

I had the thought that maybe adding a sort of button to the Player List (F2) would be helpful, basically like the trust invite.