Author Topic: Mutantz Mapz And Portz-New Map  (Read 79813 times)

I have a question I acidently changed bunker beaches .ml file names (Don't ask why) and when I tryed to play map again all there was in the map was Caveman sign, Bunker, and Cannons how do I get everthing back I know I have to change the .ml files but to what or is it something else?
(Please try to answer my question before saying re-download)

Those who like him at all are too ignorant to see just how unoriginal and tacky his work is.

I have a question I acidently changed bunker beaches .ml file names (Don't ask why) and when I tryed to play map again all there was in the map was Caveman sign, Bunker, and Cannons how do I get everthing back I know I have to change the .ml files but to what or is it something else?
just re-name it back, and your done

This is the best  :cookieMonster: (others results may vary)

the .ml files are just liting files,you must of renamed the .ter file,the easest thing to do is redownload and do what i do,i download the maps to one folder i keep all my maps in,then i copy it over to the game folder from there,that way you allways have the orginal.

Once again Mutantz is the best and saves the day once more.  :cookieMonster:

Those who like him at all are too ignorant to see just how unoriginal and tacky his work is.

I'm not going to lower myself to your level I'm afraid, after all, it isn't hard to change a terrainblock, like some people believe.

sorry to say this, but the tower gives me the problem that i cant build on the floor of the tower itself