Poll

Build the..

Twin Towers II
14 (34.1%)
Freedomtower
27 (65.9%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Obama = New Twin Towers || ?  (Read 10329 times)

No one in their right mind would bomb a snake tower. A FREEDOM tower on the other hand, those nasty terrorists who hate freedom and righteous patriotism and all that stupid stuff will probably want to blow that up just to spite the US, can't really blame them.

But a giant snake tower, it's unthinkable to bomb something like that. I mean, why would you want to bomb something so majestic?

Jealousy over the size :cookieMonster:

I think you mean Vowel

Oops daisys. :D

It was 8 in the morning after 4 hours of sleep, I wasn't really all there.

Jealousy over the size :cookieMonster:

I think it would make a good role model for snakees accross the globe, and people will be comforted by the fact that even if their snake is small compared to some other guy's snake, that that other guy's snake will always be smaller then the giant snake tower. That would make everyone a little bit happier, and it would also stop racism and stuff.

I cannot imagine how a giant snake tower could possibly be a bad thing really.

Edit: Add giant snake tower to the poll

There should be the worlds largest snake statue built there, just to remind the world of how roostery America is.

thats not funny

STILL EMPTY
No stuff sherlock.

How about you try and build a huge-ass tower in these troubling times?

Also, shut the forget up about richard towers. That's downright the stupidest loving idea I've ever heard, and it's downright disgraceful to hear people say that stuff.

Now just shut the forget up about stupid women talking about stupid stuff, how to create a sentence with good grammar instead of "an woman" and richard towers.

BAWWWWWWWWWW

I thought the richard tower was a good idea. :(

I thought the richard tower was a good idea. :(
Don't forget Gen. Nick gets pissy every time 9/11 is mentioned.

I want the freedom tower.

There should be the worlds largest snake statue built there, just to remind the world of how roostery America is.
Alright, and you put up a giant kangaroo to remind the world you ride in them.

Alright, and you put up a giant kangaroo to remind the world you ride in them.
lol @ failure to be funny.