Poll

Build the..

Twin Towers II
14 (34.1%)
Freedomtower
27 (65.9%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Obama = New Twin Towers || ?  (Read 10324 times)

So, intelligent people are arguing with each other now? That's just dumb. Look around at all the idiots here, and save your anger for the friends that contribute nothing to a topic... oh wait, like Otis and Vertzer are doing in two topics at the moment.

So, intelligent people are arguing with each other now? That's just dumb. Look around at all the idiots here, and save your anger for the friends that contribute nothing to a topic... oh wait, like Otis and Vertzer are doing in two topics at the moment.
I'd like to see where you contributed in this topic(a serious response to the OP) and your real life picture in the other thread.

Oh wait, you've haven't posted either of those things!

I'd like to see where you contributed in this topic(a serious response to the OP) and your real life picture in the other thread.

Oh wait, you've haven't posted either of those things!
A little argumental, no? Surely if you wanted to say that you may aswell have sent it to me as a private message. Seeing as you are apparently whoring attention, I chose to follow suit.

A little argumental, no? Surely if you wanted to say that you may aswell have sent it to me as a private message. Seeing as you are apparently whoring attention, I chose to follow suit.
I can't PM, and why should I?

Oh, someone did something bad so that means it's OK for you to do it too. I thought you were one against sheepish behavior.

Oh, someone did something bad so that means it's OK for you to do it too. I thought you were one against sheepish behavior.
Yeah, that's why I made the Sheep clan and had a warren avatar, for example?

So, Otis, what crawled up your ass today?