Poll

Build the..

Twin Towers II
14 (34.1%)
Freedomtower
27 (65.9%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Obama = New Twin Towers || ?  (Read 10332 times)

No stuff sherlock.

How about you try and build a huge-ass tower in these troubling times?

Also, shut the forget up about richard towers. That's downright the stupidest loving idea I've ever heard, and it's downright disgraceful to hear people say that stuff.

Now just shut the forget up about stupid women talking about stupid stuff, how to create a sentence with good grammar instead of "an woman" and richard towers.
u mad?

Alright, and you put up a giant kangaroo to remind the world you ride in them.
hao2ride in kangaroo?

Freedom Tower would be a much better idea.

Also:
hao2ride in kangaroo?

It'd be like a piggy back ride. You'd need a sort of booster-seat harness. :D

hao2ride in kangaroo?

In the pouch.

Also, if we build a snake statue, another country is bound to build a bigger one.

Why build anything back, so it can be blown up again?
And France beat the U.S. to the snake tower thing.

It's called the Eiffel Tower, douchebag.

I know what it's called sir.

Why build any building ever again? They could all be blown up. We better start deconstructing everything in the country so it doesn't get bombed. We can't let the terrorists win!

We have to keep in mind, here, that the World Trade Center had a purpose. I suppose you all know what that is, so I won't bother explaining the details.

Anyway, we don't build things so that they can be blown up. We build them for a purpose. The main reason we would rebuild the Towers is the same reason we built them in the first place.

I didn't know we needed office buildings that damn tall.

it's supposed to serve the function of both world trade centers,  handicap.

Yes, lets build an "inspiring", overly complicated, inefficient huge target building. No terrorist would ever want to attack a structure that symbolizes so much for the American people. Surely the fact that destroying this new "beacon of freedom" would crush the hearts of millions of Americans would just slip by potential aggressors.

[/sarcasm

If they just wanted to restore the functionality of the old trade center towers, they wouldn't have built 1 extra large complex tower will all of the fancy architecture. The central purpose of the building is clearly to rally the thoughts/minds of the people...and it is this fact that makes the towers such an appealing target. It was a foolish decision and if the tower is never built it would be for the better.

Obviously we don't intend for any structure to be blown up (except for movie sets) but even a trinket of common sense would tell you that this freedom tower idea is just asking for trouble.

I still think a snake tower would be a pretty good idea. It will symbolize a giant snake, and well that's it.

If no one wants a building there then just build it somewhere else or something. Also "Freedom Tower" on top of a graveyard so-to speak is kind of a dumb idea really. People won't like that.