Author Topic: Left For Dead Help.  (Read 2777 times)

Played the demo. But still every time I go to
like Walmart or Gamestop I see a sign saying(OMGE BUY LEFT 4 DAED OR B GAY)
To me overrated = over done.

Overrated = osht dis is da bes gaem evaaaaaaaa!!1111111

Overrated = osht dis is da bes gaem evaaaaaaaa!!1111111
Witch it's not :)

Haha, if I was a parent I wouldn't let my own kid play any Mature game.

Those ratings are there for a reason.

Haha, if I was a parent I wouldn't let my own kid play any Mature game.

Those ratings are there for a reason.
You're a friend, then. Those ratings are there to inform the players of the content, not restrict people.

As long as they don't PROMOTE(as in encourage for use in real life or that something is good) things like racism or wanting people to drive around being drunk in real life, I'm okay with it.

Oh and no adult games of course.

Screw ratings.

I'd let my kids play most games. Nothing with nudity. Being perverted isn't always fun. I should know.

You're a friend, then. Those ratings are there to inform the players of the content, not restrict people.

But he knows from the rating that it has content that he doesn't want his kids being exposed to.

friend.

Played the demo. But still every time I go to
like Walmart or Gamestop I see a sign saying(OMGE BUY LEFT 4 DAED OR B GAY)
To me overrated = over done.
Lol'd hard.

Lassen Sie mich Ihnen Patch bis
Try not using a translator next time. :cookieMonster:

But he knows from the rating that it has content that he doesn't want his kids being exposed to.

friend.
Baaaawww.

friend.

My Mom Hates Blood, But she thinks love and drugs are normal things.. I Think its weird.

My Mom Hates Blood, But she thinks love and drugs are normal things.. I Think its weird.
She's a whore.

So if I went up to your mom, had love with her while doing Marijuana, she'd be ok, but if she saw me cut myself, she'd be like "ZOMG YOUR IN TROUBLE"