Poll

Do you belive the world will end in 2012

Yes
50/50
no

Author Topic: 2012 The "end" of the world  (Read 9113 times)

Haha, last time I posted like that I was banned for two weeks.

THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO loving END.

we will have developed TeChNoOlgy that will destroy this Meteror

If the meteor is already on coarse to contact with earth, we won't be able to destroy it. If we attack it in any way, it will break into smaller bits, making smaller impacts scattered across the earth, making it that much worse.

We'd have to pull it away from the earth's gravity, somehow.

Anyway, people who believe in 2012 being earths demise are idiots. All the proof you have is a Mayan calendar you can't even trust, and a couple of supposed 'predictions' from your Bible.

Really, now.

Really.

If the meteor is already on coarse to contact with earth, we won't be able to destroy it. If we attack it in any way, it will break into smaller bits, making smaller impacts scattered across the earth, making it that much worse.

Depends what kind of meteor. The "softer" ones that rotate slowly are the dangerous ones. The really dense tough ones that spin very fast can be pushed away with a nuke with little harm done theoretically. Of course the nuke would not be detonated IN the asteroid like in those gay movies, that's handicapped. They push it out of the way with a nuclear explosion.

Also for the softer guys, we can actually push those away with crazy space mirrors that shoot a beam of light onto it to slowly push it out of the way, just barely but enough to make a difference.

THIS IS BETTER THAN ALMOST AS GOOD AS POT.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 08:15:57 PM by Quantum »

The loving worlds not gonna blow up think about it wouldnt they say FREAKING PANIC WERE AWL GONNA DAI or something like that and yes that meteors gonna miss us but by the time its 2nd run happens A: we us kids and teens will have died and B: well probably launch some lazor and blow it to pieces

lear2spell

learn2grammar

Too bad for you guys down on Earth. It's nice to view all the continents from the Moon :D
P.S. If you see a guy jumping up and down on the Moon through a telescope, it's me with my portable laptop+intranetz.
I can come?

Already making a bunker just need enough steel to finish the door and thats it.

lear2spell

learn2grammar
quantom stfu i hate grammer sicklers