Poll

Do you belive the world will end in 2012

Yes
50/50
no

Author Topic: 2012 The "end" of the world  (Read 9196 times)

THE WORLD WILL
NOT END! EVER!

THE WORLD WILL
NOT END! EVER!
Wrong, the world is only 6% likely to end in the next 1000, years, and 100% when the sun goes SUPERNOVA

Or collapses apon itself. (Thanks yuki for the information)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 10:16:10 PM by Trumphet »

THE WORLD WILL
NOT END! EVER!
Wrong.
Wrong, the world is only 6% likely to end in the next 1000, years, and 100% when the sun goes SUPERNOVA
It might not go Supernova, it might collapse upon itself.

Wrong.It might not go Supernova, it might collapse upon itself.

Hmmm yup, only a few more billion years.

Hmmm yup, only a few more billion years.

Yeah, I remember hearing something in science a while ago when we were learning about stars and stuff that the suns 6.5 billion years old, so it shouldn't go out for another 6.5 more billion years. So stop worrying, the world won't end within the time we're alive, and stop listening to those really idiotic rumors.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 07:17:54 AM by Miga »

Finally, SOMEONE belive me that 2012 is just like the fabled Y2K, nothing bad happened.
But by then, we will have developed TeChNoOlgy that will destroy this Meteror
What if the future generations were too dumb to invent this after listening to a stuffload of rap in their childhood?

Rusia may be able to send nukes to wipe out the meteor in time before it leaves the first time.

NUKES :D

Humans will destroy themselves, oh wait I'm talking about us. Its pain and simple, one way or another we will kill ourselfs. Whether it be mass starvation or nuclear holocaust, it will end.

I sae that on the History Channel. Stupid Mya calender... i'll never get the chane to drive :'(

LOL, plus ww3 is coming up. This is how it went.
Some Jewish guy wants to build a temple for gods return to earth.
In order to do that he will take down the Muslim temple of raw. He even said he had blue prints on how to build it and what stones to use. All in the history chanel.

This is how we're gonna loving die. Now stfu about it.

I could care less if the world ended. Seriously, what's the downfall for us personally?

I could care less if the world ended. Seriously, what's the downfall for us personally?

We all die? :o