Poll

Do you belive the world will end in 2012

Yes
50/50
no

Author Topic: 2012 The "end" of the world  (Read 9111 times)

NEWS FLASH : Y2K NOTHING HAPPENED

Attention: All the posters above me minus a few select people are idiots.

Haven't you see WAR OF DA WURDLS? The meteror's forcefied will be brokeded by natur and then we'll shoot it wit Ruckets, because humans have been on earth for like, a gazillion years, and da meterorrororororo will only be there far Faive seconds.

LLUULLUULUL

nothing happened y2k because it was fixed.

sure it was just 15 min of work by a dozen people. but they fixed it beforehand.
no one will know if anything serious was ACTUALLY going to happen, but clearly minor issues everywhere were going to.

standard free windows/server updates everywhere was all that was needed. but i remember all them y2k fix software packages being sold on tv for like 100 bucks+
scams lol
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 05:24:25 AM by Bisjac »

Mayans are too lazy to finish their stupid Calendar, so what?

Oh my! Another end of the world! Haven't we died enough times already!?

To those who say blow it up with a nuke... won't work, not with something supposedly the size of a state. Won't even deflect. If you did blow up one that could be blown up it would turn it into many smaller pieces that would do equal, if not more damage. I can't remember the minimum size an asteroid or meteor can be to be a world destroyer, but its pretty small.

To those who say blow it up with a nuke... won't work, not with something supposedly the size of a state. Won't even deflect. If you did blow up one that could be blown up it would turn it into many smaller pieces that would do equal, if not more damage. I can't remember the minimum size an asteroid or meteor can be to be a world destroyer, but its pretty small.

Mabey we would have made bomb shelters or stuff that will be protective enough by 2036 to help us klive long enough form this meteror.

Too bad for you guys down on Earth. It's nice to view all the continents from the Moon :D

P.S. If you see a guy jumping up and down on the Moon through a telescope, it's me with my portable laptop+intranetz.

@world ending

I think it's bullstuff. But I bet the dinosaurs are coming back :o

I think it's bullstuff. But I bet the dinosaurs are coming back :o

Bullcrap

« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 07:56:59 PM by Quantum »