Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718330 times)

Hardly, I had to live in sydney for 6 weeks because of some bisns trip for my dad, and I wanted to go, nobody ever said a single thing about it that wasn't a compliment.
I don't live in sydney. I'm a country bogan

Come live out here for a while

I don't live in sydney. I'm a country bogan

Come live out here for a while

Lol I'm okay. I'd rather be a city boy than get aids from the drinking water, and then go home at night to my sister in nothing but over-alls.

Not my style of life, sorry.

And yeah, sure, I look like a hobo. I'd rather look as such than a scrub. Or more rather, be so insecure with myself that I refuse to post a picture, because the big bad internet wolf might eat me up!

There actually is a picture of me on this forum, try to find it, YOU NEVER WILL. I will give a hint though someone posted it in the Hot Guys thread. Also you are the poster boy for "scrub."

Lol I'm okay. I'd rather be a city boy than get aids from the drinking water, and then go home at night to my sister in nothing but over-alls.

Not my style of life, sorry.
You just tried to insult me using a reference to country america. Nice try, but country aust. and country america are completely different.

Our drinking water is cleaner than syndeys, I don't have a sister, and we wear singlets instead of overalls :)

You just tried to insult me using a reference to country america. Nice try, but country aust. and country america are completely different.

Our drinking water is cleaner than syndeys, I don't have a sister, and we wear singlets instead of overalls :)

A white trash piece of... trash is a piece of trash no matter where you go. When referring to rednecks, I don't simply keep it in the US, I'm sure you've touched, or been touched on by someone in your family. And I'm sure the reason you're such a tool is because you're a major asshat.

There actually is a picture of me on this forum, try to find it, YOU NEVER WILL. I will give a hint though someone posted it in the Hot Guys thread. Also you are the poster boy for "scrub."

scrub

A dude who act like a playa or like he sumthin but really got nothin. A broke guy with no job, no car, no girl..etc A loser with nothing to offer a woman. ( I dont want no nasty scrub ) ( Has nothin to offer me )

Not really, I don't act like a player, because players are a worthless piece of oxygen. I'm clearly not broke, I have a job, I have a car, and I have a girl. If I had nothing to offer to a woman, well I wouldn't have one now, would I?

You on the other hand, you think you're hot stuff, I believe you've said you're poor (might not have been you), I'm assuming you don't have a job, because most places don't hire starfishs, I'm almost positive if you have your license, you drive mommys car, and its been made clear you don't have a girlfriend.

So now, you sir are the poster boy for a scrub.

Good day, sir.

What I'm yet to understand is why you're so roostery about posting pictures here when you look like an ugly jew that has been smacked in the face by a piece of 4x2

What I'm yet to understand is why you're so roostery about posting pictures here when you look like an ugly jew that has been smacked in the face by a piece of 4x2

And of course, the last thing that comes out from Boltster is something completely irrelevant to everything else, so instead of using that completely flaccid gob of a mess of a brain, he resorts to attacking the person who just 1-upped him, and proved his ass wrong.

If we're going to go about it in this manner;

What I'm yet to understand is why you're such a poupous douche bag who prances around with a golden candy cane shoved so far up his ass, it makes it impossible to stuff through your rectum, rather you have to spout your feces through your mouth thus making yourself not only sound like a complete idiot, but also causing you to be by far one of the most hated members in this community. You prance around obsessivly following a certain users posts whom you thinks is less intelligent than you, and you attack the forget out of them, and then when you're proven wrong, you spout out one last insult, and then you back off because you know that they aren't as low as you to instantly resort to demeaning and attempting to be a total sleaze to the person.

What I'm also yet to understand, is why you're so damn proud and egotistical of yourself when you've never don't anything that matters, never been respected, never even been appreciated.

Your 'best' feat was working with a suicidal moron on a city RP script that completely ruined the face of blockland, and whilst doing such, you obtained a bigger ego than me. And I applaud you on that feat.

I'm flattered you wrote all that about me

Hit a nerve, did I?

I'm flattered you wrote all that about me

Hit a nerve, did I?

And I digress;

Boltster loses all sense because he doesn't know how to respond, so he says something completely handicapped because he lacks anything more to say.

I rest my case, Bolt, you're a horrible troll, and an even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

ßoltster's official phrase.

Nah, my official phrase is "alright, bub"

Straightening and styling your hair?

If you lived here we'd beat you up for that

i do this.

For the sake of a bump