Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719148 times)

LOLBRITISH
MADMITTEN TAKE HIM UNDER YOUR WING

AND TEACH HIM THE WAYS OF THE FORUMS

MADMITTEN TAKE HIM UNDER YOUR WING

AND TEACH HIM THE WAYS OF THE FORUMS
derp.

Just got back from class trip and got these cul glasses c:
Are you flipping us off in that picture?

Wtf :(

*Journal Day entry number 23:
 "The alcohol toxicity level is undetermined. I'm having trouble seeing in my left eye.
I have trouble standing on my feet, and can't focus on almost anything. I have constant nausea and don't know when it'll end.
I'm taking a picture of myself and will proceed with further studies on alcohol poisoning."

You look like you just fell out of your bed after four weeks of hibernating. You ok?
Or is it just a bad hair day?

Actually, I style it like that on some days, that I just got out of bed look is hot, imo. I straighten a few parts, put mousse in, shake head around, and bewm.

Actually, I style it like that on some days, that I just got out of bed look is hot, imo. I straighten a few parts, put mousse in, shake head around, and bewm.
I think it looks pretty nice.

I think it looks pretty nice.

Yar, so does monocle. Plus, it was my girlfriends birthday, and she loves the whole love-hair/hot mess look, so whenever I see her, I usually style it all messed up, or whenever I go out its usually like that.

What a poser I really do just get out of bed and leave my hair like that.

What a poser I really do just get out of bed and leave my hair like that.

Sorry, I tend to actually bathe myself.

Sorry, I tend to actually bathe myself.

Then you spend an hour making yourself look like a hobo.

Then you spend an hour making yourself look like a hobo.

Uh? Wat?

I don't dry my hair, it air drys, so that's like an hour or two of me just doing normal stuff (cleaning, gaming, schoolwork), and then like 10 minutes of straightening, styling and applying products.

I don't think I've EVER spent an hour on my hair.

Straightening and styling your hair?

If you lived here we'd beat you up for that

depends.

If I have to go somewhere usually like 20 minutes, this is my schedule;

Shower.

Towel Dry until it's not dripping.

Put in heat products so that my hair doesn't get dried out during next step

Blow Dry

Put in more heat products

Straighten

Put in spray in conditioner.

That's if I have to go somewhere fast, that usually takes like 20-30 minutes, depending on how much I care about how my hair looks that day.

If I don't plan on going out for a while, I just let my hair air dry, and then when I need to straighten it, I dampen it a little, move it around, blow dry, and then straighten. That takes like 10 minutes.

That longest I've ever spent on my hair was an hour, and that was for halloween.

Also sorry you spend 10 minutes making yourself look like a hobo, my bad.

Straightening and styling your hair?

If you lived here we'd beat you up for that

Hardly, I had to live in sydney for 6 weeks because of some bisns trip for my dad, and I wanted to go, nobody ever said a single thing about it that wasn't a compliment.

In terms of you being a flamboyant douche bag, well that's just normal, you cease the brain power to be able to carry on a conversation for longer than 2 minutes that doesn't involve you insulting, attempting to defame, or just being a straight up richard. So kindly, before you speak to me next, take your fist and shove it up your ass.

Also sorry you spend 10 minutes making yourself look like a hobo, my bad.

That's completely different, that included dying it green and orange.

And yeah, sure, I look like a hobo. I'd rather look as such than a scrub. Or more rather, be so insecure with myself that I refuse to post a picture, because the big bad internet wolf might eat me up!

I sorta wake up like I am.