Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718914 times)

lol what's with the ring?

That ring is just ugly, but you're pretty c:

lol what's with the ring?
When com and her see someone doing something stupid, i.e. their littlest sister, they punch their rings together and go "MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY, UNITE" and then proceed to smack their littlest sister.

When com and her see someone doing something stupid, i.e. their littlest sister, they punch their rings together and go "MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY, UNITE" and then proceed to smack their littlest sister.
I just pictured them doing that.
Made my day.

Is it bad I thought that ring was a ring pop. :x

I got it at an aquarium. It has little dolphins in it XD

That ring is just ugly, but you're pretty c:
Totally yes.
I just pictured them doing that.
Made my day.
Me too.

You on the other hand, you think you're hot stuff, I believe you've said you're poor (might not have been you), I'm assuming you don't have a job, because most places don't hire starfishs, I'm almost positive if you have your license, you drive mommys car, and its been made clear you don't have a girlfriend.

At the bold: lolwut?
I had a job as a busser at a restaurant for 3 years and I currently do Estate Sales and will be moving soon to which I already have 3 job offers. I have my own car and I really just do not want a girlfriend. You may find this hard to believe but getting a job, and getting a car, and getting a girlfriend is not hard at all. In fact I think the majority of the people in the world have all 3, you remind me of Warren when he got a GF and kept saying "I was a nerd with no life like you guys but then I got a girlfriend!" Believe it or not everyone on the internet isn't some stereotypical nerd. Also if I am an starfish I don't know what you would consider yourself as, you are the most aggressive person on this forum and you usually resort to petty insults about ones status in RL.

<<<<
lol i used an effect on my face. XD
i was at my grandmas house and my grandma bought a new webcam that came with effects. XD

EDIT: Flickr isnt working. -_- my profile picture is my picture.  :panda:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:06:07 PM by Skunkman »

<<<<
i was at my grandmas house and my grandma bought a new webcam that came with effects. XD

Very nice XD

<<<<

cul