Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718794 times)

my bangs are a little short and my posture is lolzy
and before i give the impression of a scenecigarette, the bracelet says blink-182

lovey hair that's what mine used to look like until I got a haircut a couple weeks ago, now it's just like 1 inch shorter everywhere and thinner

I can't figure out what's going on

ew. she's a loving river troll.

And to anyone wondering, that's Slicksilver555 sucking face with Fate. I believe? :o

[img width=300]http://i39.tinypic.com/14joh6u.jpg[/im g]
my bangs are a little short and my posture is lolzy
and before i give the impression of a scenecigarette, the bracelet says blink-182
Excuse me.. but you have dolphins coming out of your head.

Excuse me.. but you have dolphins coming out of your head.
or are they sharks in DISGUISE dun dun duuuun :o

And to anyone wondering, that's Slicksilver555 sucking face with Fate. I believe? :o
damn it martin

she didnt want anyone to know it was her

damn it martin

she didnt want anyone to know it was her

it's cool. my sole purpose in life now is to ruin hers. pretty sure that's been made clear.

actually, that sounds terrible.

my sole purpose in life now is to make it clear that she's a river monster.

quick. let's call this guy;

oh wait, looks like he already caught her.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:19:51 PM by Badspot »

Beachbum you never answered my question.
Are you a homoloveual? I ask again because when i'm curious I can't help but to wonder.

Beachbum you never answered my question.
Are you a homoloveual? I ask again because when i'm curious I can't help but to wonder.

i'm pretty sure i did answer that. i don't think i am. but for all i know i'm bi. though, i could never see myself sucking richard or taking it in the butt. but, i'd probably accept dome from a dude. why do you ask?

Slick told me this morning he forgeted that bitch but I don't believe it he doesn't have what it takes. He could've grown some balls though who knows.

Slick told me this morning he forgeted that bitch but I don't believe it he doesn't have what it takes. He could've grown some balls though who knows.

that's the reason she came to visit him. to forget him. and while she looks like the fish in the above picture, gotta give the kid credit for swaying a girl enough to pay for airfare just to get his richard.

either way, bitch is a succubus, so i bet her pusillanimous individual is dryer than an african kids mouth.