Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718751 times)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP SICK BURN
don't anger the beast, he just asserted his dominance over me good!

Wtf you just edited that up 2 inches LOL

yes i was typing on my phone and its got one of those stuffty abc123 keypads that take up like 1/4 the screen

i typo literally everywhere

i should actually go measure myself

also boltster you look like you lack leg muscles TO BUFF YOU UP
do you work your legs out, too? (just wondering)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:49:05 PM by Feep »

wait what? i was being serious. i really like the pattern that's above his head.

australians have small roofs and doors. My door entryways are like over 7 feet tall.
We have simple 6 foot tall 2-4 feet wide doors.. Doesn't work when bring big stuff in.

also boltster you look like you lack leg muscles TO BUFF YOU UP
do you work your legs out, too? (just wondering)
where can you see my legs lol

but yeah i have pretty skinny legs, no fault of my own, i do work them out. it's impossible to look like i have big legs at my height (same with my arms). longer the limb, the longer and more spread out the muscle is, the smaller it looks.

#ectomorphproblems
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:53:10 PM by Böltster »

but yeah i have pretty skinny legs, no fault of my own, i do work them out. it's impossible to look like i have big legs at my height (same with my arms). longer the limb, the longer and more spread out the muscle is, the smaller it looks.

#ectomorphproblems

in that one photo of your back
but yeah, i know what you mean, i don't even run or work out but my legs are really thick and not fatty at all. i guess it was from gymnastics a few years back or my years in hockey, but either way i would rather have anything other than just buff legs, because it's impossible for me to gain weight with my uber-fast metabolism

i also work out but im still skinny as forget and i also eat a lot of protein

#firstworldproblems

#ectomorphproblems

My sisters short and she's got twigs for limbs. I'm like almost a foot taller than her and I have some big limbs

Hi VISA card. (that's what I use to call you)

If you think I should take a new pic of me say so and I will.

My sisters short and she's got twigs for limbs. I'm like almost a foot taller than her and I have some big limbs
facinating

what's your point

facinating

what's your point
Not all skinny people are tall.

Not all skinny people are tall.
Don't you mean "not all tall people are skinny?"

i'm not saying that anyway, i'm saying it's impossible to look big because i'm ectomorphic

Don't you mean "not all tall people are skinny?"

i'm not saying that anyway, i'm saying it's impossible to look big because i'm ectomorphic
Ectomorphic?