Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718732 times)

I don't give a forget what you think it means, it's still linked to racism by a great amount and to just ignore that is loving handicapped. And anyone who goes  "OH BUT ITS FOR PRIDE" lol PRIDE? Pride for what? Pride because you didnt want your precious slaves to be free? LLLLLLLLLLLL

That's like saying that the American flag represents fat people, ignorance and debt.

That's what America has for the most part, and that's how the majority of the world looks at it. You need to calm the forget down.

I don't give a forget what you think it means, it's still linked to racism by a great amount and to just ignore that is loving handicapped. And anyone who goes  "OH BUT ITS FOR PRIDE" lol PRIDE? Pride for what? Pride because you didnt want your precious slaves to be free? LLLLLLLLLLLL
Calm down.. geez, are you a slave or something?

I admit I was being overzealous but its just mindnumbingly stupid to me whenever anyone tries to play it off like the flag doesn't meant that in anyway. It's surrounded with so much controversy yet people still fly it because of "pride" ffff

I admit I was being overzealous but its just mindnumbingly stupid to me whenever anyone tries to play it off like the flag doesn't meant that in anyway.

Nobody ever said it didn't. Actually, I agreed with you in almost every post that it did have strong influence, and you still went off

Nobody ever said it didn't. Actually, I agreed with you in almost every post that it did have strong influence, and you still went off
I wasn't necessarily going after you, but more trying to prove my point.

I wasn't necessarily going after you, but more trying to prove my point.

Ah. Well regardless. <3 sorry.

Ah. Well regardless. <3 sorry.
you should be sorry, you might have driven him away!  :cookieMonster:

you should be sorry, you might have driven him away!  :cookieMonster:

Aaaaand even when I try to play nice, you come in here and start to stir stuff up. This has officially proved my point of you have no intention beyond negativity. I really hope Badspot enjoys the email he'll receive to tomorrow.

Aaaaand even when I try to play nice, you come in here and start to stir stuff up. This has officially proved my point of you have no intention beyond negativity. I really hope Badspot enjoys the email he'll receive to tomorrow.
oh lighten up, you've grown to be too sensitive if that seriously got to you that much

but do sent that email, and send me a copy too lol (mistermonkeyarms@gmail.com)

oh lighten up, you've grown to be too sensitive if that seriously got to you that much

but do sent that email, and send me a copy too lol (mistermonkeyarms@gmail.com)

It's incredibly difficult to tell when you're trying to be funy and when you're being a cynic. Seeing as how apparently being a cynical starfish to you IS funny.

Idk

I was making a derp face. sorry

and I need a haircut. .-.

Edit: Sorry for huge pic oops
get a loving haircut you piece of stuff you look like such a friend

sorry but seeing your hair makes me so angry

It's incredibly difficult to tell when you're trying to be funy and when you're being a cynic. Seeing as how apparently being a cynical starfish to you IS funny.
never to late to learn, that post was a funy

now what's in this incredibly email you've prepared lol, or what WILL be in it?

never to late to learn, that post was a funy

now what's in this incredibly email you've prepared lol, or what WILL be in it?

A picture of us hugging and being good friends

I'm done responding to you. I do hope you had fun.

get a loving haircut you piece of stuff you look like such a friend

sorry but seeing your hair makes me so angry

I lol'd so hard.