Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8858716 times)

I may not have a flag of my country on the wall, but I do have something much better;

and yes, those are christmas lights.

hey guys so here is me

this is still when I had a beehive on my head

I may not have a flag of my country on the wall, but I do have something much better;

-snippy-

and yes, those are christmas lights.

Yes, I agree, that's infinitely better. Full approval.

Yes, I agree, that's infinitely better. Full approval.

<3 Zeppelin.

<3 Zeppelin.
zeppelin is hands down the greatest band ever.
here's me at the beach.

zeppelin is hands down the greatest band ever.
here's me at the beach.
[I MG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2zste0g.jpg[/img]
what are you trying to prove right here right now?

how god dam fine he is

How about some Grateful Dead?

The image might be a bit blurred.

Edit: Or maybe,

The writing is because it was my sisters room.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:44:28 PM by nienhaus1 »

itt: white kids in the south

I'm not the general people. You can't read my thoughts so stop trying to say other wise.
I don't think its a tribal or hateful flag even with its past. You think your beloved USA flags any better? It was flown over slavery for 70 years. I think it said 70 but idk it was a number that was big.

I didn't say you were "general people" and I know I can't read your thoughts. Honestly, I could care less what you think. The fact is, most the world sees that flag as a symbol that supports racism and such, and most people that fly that flag are infact tribals and the other things I mentioned earlier. By flying that flag, the perception to someone that doesn't know what you think of it assumes that you are a tribals/rebel/etc. Hence why the forums have lashed at you on this discovery.

Anyway, please don't put words in my mouth. I never said the flags of the USA were better, though I will counter your point by saying the current US flag is not the flag that supported slavery, it has since changed, both physically and ideologically.

How about some Grateful Dead?

The image might be a bit blurred.

Edit: Or maybe,

The writing is because it was my sisters room.

forgetin' right! i got a dead banner in one of my other rooms. :D same with a few hendrix ones, a big The Wall, and of course, can't forget about the forever 27 poster.

itt: white kids in the south
But I don't live in the south.

oh ya
OH YA?????///
here we are..

BOOM.
Lookatdat.
Also that is me right now.