Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718846 times)

LOL. THIS IS THE EXACT THING I WAS DEBUNKING.
What? I tried looking up "debunking" but i'm still confused.
I don't comprehend words well.

Either way yah need a damned history lesson if you don't know what the flags all about.

http://www.trainweb.org/seaboard/FLAG/confederateflag.htm Read it.
and a free hosting website for 'rail enthusiasts' strikes you as a reliabile source does it?

and a free hosting website for 'rail enthusiasts' strikes you as a reliabile source does it?
Weres your information coming from? If its your history teacher than that's one stupid teacher!

Weres your information coming from? If its your history teacher than that's one stupid teacher!
Protip: Boltster is Australian. Next time try not linking something so biased.

Protip: Boltster is Australian.
Oh than in that case his words don't matter in the argument behind the Rebel Flag.

This is an American argument.

Oh than in that case his words don't matter in the argument behind the Rebel Flag.

Yeah because an outsider totally cant form his own perception of things at all!

Yeah because an outsider totally cant form his own perception of things at all!
I can't tell if your serious or being sarcastic.

I'm done, I can't argue with an illiterate.

I'm done, I can't argue with an illiterate.
My writing isn't that damn hard to read. If people can understand Cubelands as much as they do than you guys can understand me.

It was a borderline state. It was both.
I'm also in the more southern region (Penny royal or Penny rile if you want to look up the regions) so yea i'm pretty much down south being were my current location is.
Also if you rode around here you would see that the Confederate Flag is used just as much as the American Flag in some places more.
You sir need a history lesson... The flag was just the flag representing the south, we don't fly it for racism we fly it because it holds historic meaning and all that kind of stuff.

You wouldn't understand being you didn't come from around here. I though the same way.. Then I got a history lesson.

Oh man. I'm from Michigan and people still fly that flag. And frankly, it DOES represent all those negative things. Yes, originally the flag simply meant separation from the union. Since then, however, the flag as represented those who support Racism, White Supremacy, Rebellion, and whatever else. The flag represents those who fly it.

Oh man. I'm from Michigan and people still fly that flag. And frankly, it DOES represent all those negative things. Yes, originally the flag simply meant separation from the union. Since then, however, the flag as represented those who support Racism, White Supremacy, Rebellion, and whatever else. The flag represents those who fly it.
forget it lets go with this. It depends on who flies it.
I fly it in support of who I am. Now i'll admit I got a racial side but I don't see the flag in that way.

Now i'll admit I got a racial side

oop cant keep promises

Quote from: Khepri link=topic=5417.msg5114130#hao2break114130 date=1333923071

oop cant keep promises
Huh?

oh my god lol.

really though hiiro the hair was fine at first but it's starting to look silly now
I haven't gotten a haircut in a year.

I'm going to soon o.o