Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718639 times)

[img p://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hp546106_297672_1367794452_n.jpg[/img]
Guess Who <333333333333333333333

is that loving jimjam

is that loving jimjam

He meant "Guess Who" the board game or whatever it'd be classified. Not "Guess who that person is."

He meant "Guess Who" the board game or whatever it'd be classified. Not "Guess who that person is."
That's what makes it funny.

Have you not seen JD in the last 5 months? He looks like a god damn African tribesmen.

To quote Bisjac 'guess who's got 2 thumbs an cant to near a magnet...this guyyy!'
OH GOD LOL

Don't hate me cuz u aint me?
you literally have one of the worst haircuts i've ever seen. looking at your hair makes me cringe.

i swear to god i'm going to find you and ram my fist down your throat

Idk

I was making a derp face. sorry

and I need a haircut. .-.

Edit: Sorry for huge pic oops

Your hair looks like a hood, get it cut.

Looks like a helmet.

looks like a badger died on his head

looks like utter stuff

But
But
But

Kentucky never joined the Confederacy :c.
It was a borderline state. It was both.
I'm also in the more southern region (Penny royal or Penny rile if you want to look up the regions) so yea i'm pretty much down south being were my current location is.
Also if you rode around here you would see that the Confederate Flag is used just as much as the American Flag in some places more.

I don't give a forget what you think it means, it's still linked to racism by a great amount and to just ignore that is loving handicapped. And anyone who goes  "OH BUT ITS FOR PRIDE" lol PRIDE? Pride for what? Pride because you didnt want your precious slaves to be free? LLLLLLLLLLLL
You sir need a history lesson... The flag was just the flag representing the south, we don't fly it for racism we fly it because it holds historic meaning and all that kind of stuff.

You wouldn't understand being you didn't come from around here. I though the same way.. Then I got a history lesson.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:45:03 PM by Alyx Vance »

It was a borderline state. It was both.
I'm also in the more southern region (Penny royal or Penny rile if you want to look up the regions) so yea i'm pretty much down south being were my current location is.
Also if you rode around here you would see that the Confederate Flag is used just as much as the American Flag in some places more.
You sir need a history lesson... The flag was just the flag representing the south, we don't fly it for racism we fly it because it holds historic meaning and all that kind of stuff.

You wouldn't understand being you didn't come from around here. I though the same way.. Then I got a history lesson.
Did you just bring up the exact argument I just stuff all over?

Also LOL "You wouldn't understand being you didn't come from around here.", you do realize I'm from Alabama right?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:23:21 PM by Khepri »

Did you just bring up the exact argument I just stuff all over?

Also LOL "You wouldn't understand being you didn't come from around here.", you do realize I'm from Alabama right?
Either way yah need a damned history lesson if you don't know what the flags all about.

http://www.trainweb.org/seaboard/FLAG/confederateflag.htm Read it.

Either way yah need a damned history lesson if you don't know what the flags all about.

http://www.trainweb.org/seaboard/FLAG/confederateflag.htm Read it.
LOL. THIS IS THE EXACT THING I WAS DEBUNKING. Seriously, you're just trying to protect your narrow minded thinking, by trying to cover up everything that flag is linked to. Get the forget outta here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:30:11 PM by Khepri »