Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718127 times)

why would you love the confederate flag
Its not really a hate thing. Its more of a representing thing.

[IMG width=500]http://i.imgur.com/nhuhC.jpg[/

Idk

I was making a derp face. sorry

and I need a haircut. .-.

Edit: Sorry for huge pic oops

Hey bby, wanna go out?

Its not really a hate thing. Its more of a representing thing.
elaborate.

elaborate.

Now, I don't remember exactly, but wasn't Kentucky part of the confederate union?

elaborate.
I don't own the flag to be hateful to other races or anything. I own it because I have respect for my home land.

Make sense?

Now, I don't remember exactly, but wasn't Kentucky part of the confederate union?
It was both. But now its part of Dixie Land as its called.

I don't own the flag to be hateful to other races or anything. I own it because I have respect for my home land.
You respect the fact that it was made because the southern states didn't want to give up their slaves?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:19:30 AM by Khepri »

You respect the fact that it was made because the southern states didn't want to give up their slaves?

Too bad that's not the only reason for the confederacy, lol

Too bad that's not the only reason for the confederacy, lol
Too bad that was one if not the ONLY biggest reason LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America#Causes_of_secession
And here is a snippet that you will also find in that link from Texas.
Texas further stated:

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

And again:

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights [emphasis in the original]; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding states

Anyone who tries to defend the Confederacy is a closet tribal.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:30:57 AM by Khepri »

Idk maybe

snake size?

Bby it can be as big as you want.

If anything, I got some play-doh and some hemp cord. Improvised strap on.

Too bad that was one if not the ONLY biggest reason LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America#Causes_of_secession
And here is a snippet that you will also find in that link from Texas.
Anyone who tries to defend the Confederacy is a closet tribal.

I'm not defending the confederacy at all, lol. And while slavery was the main reason for secession, it wasn't the only. That's the only point I was trying to make.

I'm not defending the confederacy at all, lol. And while slavery was the main reason for secession, it wasn't the only. That's the only point I was trying to make.
So you just decided to randomly point out "HEY GUYS THATS NOT THE ONLY REASON!" out of nowhere to make a point?

So you just decided to randomly point out "HEY GUYS THATS NOT THE ONLY REASON!" out of nowhere to make a point?

What..? You said that he respects the confederate flag because it symbolized the desire for slaves and in turn racism. I said that slavery and racism isn't the only thing that the confederate flag stands for.

Why are you trying to start an argument with me? I've done nothing to you. stuff, when you were in my server, I was nice to you. I don't understand what the forget your issue is with me.

What..? You said that he respects the confederate flag because it symbolized the desire for slaves and in turn racism. I said that slavery and racism isn't the only thing that the confederate flag stands for.
Anyone who flies a flag tainted with the past of that nature deserves all the flak they get. There is nothing noble about it.

Anyone who flies a flag tainted with the past of that nature deserves all the flak they get. There is nothing noble about it.

Alright. And what does that have to do with me at all? I'm a loving polak. I'm not even a full citizen of this country (secondary citizenship). I couldnt care less about that flag. I was making a point of how it doesn't strictly symbolize the racism.

Alright. And what does that have to do with me at all? I'm a loving polak. I'm not even a full citizen of this country (secondary citizenship). I couldnt care less about that flag. I was making a point of how it doesn't strictly symbolize the racism.
I don't give a forget what you think it means, it's still linked to racism by a great amount and to just ignore that is loving handicapped. And anyone who goes  "OH BUT ITS FOR PRIDE" lol PRIDE? Pride for what? Pride because you didnt want your precious slaves to be free? LLLLLLLLLLLL