Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719044 times)

Yea he told me he went condom shopping with his mom and stuff was kind of weird

my bangs are a little short and my posture is lolzy
and before i give the impression of a scenecigarette, the bracelet says blink-182
lol u look ghey.

Yea he told me he went condom shopping with his mom and stuff was kind of weird

i never heard that one. but his mom has found his condoms before.

anyway, i'm gonna stop now, lmao.

i'm pretty sure i did answer that. i don't think i am. but for all i know i'm bi. though, i could never see myself sucking richard or taking it in the butt. but, i'd probably accept dome from a dude. why do you ask?
Your appearance made me wonder.

Your appearance made me wonder.

majority of people think i'm gay before they start talking to me. apparently a straight dude who keeps himself tidy and dresses nice is rare.

majority of people think i'm gay before they start talking to me. apparently a straight dude who keeps himself tidy and dresses nice is rare.

I guess it depends where you live.

I think it's just the stuff you wear looks gay.

I think it's just the stuff you wear looks gay.

button-ups and polos?

go to any white-collar workplace and tell me how many people are wearing sweatpants and hoodies.

button-ups and polos?

go to any white-collar workplace and tell me how many people are wearing sweatpants and hoodies.

i saw that coming a mile away

Probably because you aren't used to high-heels HO MO

i saw that coming a mile away, hahaha.

Stop setting me up for lazy eye jokes I stopped doing those because I felt it was too mean.

Probably because you aren't used to high-heels HO MO

wait. what?

Stop setting me up for lazy eye jokes I stopped doing those because I felt it was too mean.

no lazy eye jokes, and i won't make gumby jokes, deal? deal.

LOL

also who is fate