Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565265 times)

I wear graphic tees / polos and black slacks / shoes, that is my style.

I'm gonna wear what I like and what I think looks good, I'm not going to look for advice that I don't want.

You're quite literally the only person I've ever met who has had any dislike towards what I wear. Maybe this is a you issue :P

You're not gonna change my mind, stop trying

its like you only understand half of what im saying
'your style' isnt a style

and i really couldnt care less about changing your mind at this point you goblin

[img ]https://66.media.tumblr.com/153d4ba610bba9c2121012b23e95c7b6/tumblr_inline_p7pjlyQPlA1scka6w_500.png[/img]
im not gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

honestly holy stuff sleep he could be in his pajamas for all we loving know. dude just got his glasses and prob just took a pic in his room on a lazy day in his PJs and decided to share. its really not that deep!???!?!?!?

also that is not a bowl haircut....? INH has never had a bowl hair cut and cant even have one because his hair grows out pretty wavy. the haircut obviously seems like he probably combs it to the side on most occasions. this pic is just bedhead bangs tbh

am i supposed to just guess that? dude always looks like this in his pics

can y'all just shut the forget up already i thought i would have ended this with my impeccably-executed buddy holly smackdown two pages ago but damn i guess i gotta go in even harder huh?

nice specs bro here's ya theme song baby lol

its like you only understand half of what im saying
'your style' isnt a style
that's right you gotta look at one of the pre-existing scene-approved styles and pick from them. love being part of the hivemind and spending my free time stuffting on everyone online who isn't. by the way where do all these cool styles that i love to imitate originate from? must have been made by a committee of people all at once, surely couldn't have started with one person wearing what they thought looked neat and going against any pre-existing trends at the time.

imagine arguing with someone on the internet because you want to flex on them with your totally perfect appearance. actually sad
this literally coulda been just friendly advise about fashion but instead u were an starfish and now this has gone on for too many pages. please get off of your cardboard throne, thanks

eww a weezer track, those photos are like 3 years old anyway

also if you think i think im pretty then ha ha ha ah ahha hahaha ah

alright sleep you've lost your genital privileges now get over here

also wtf snuffle youre doing a strawman

alright sleep you've lost your genital privileges now get over here
no

i finally get why people dont like u

wish i didnt have to learn it this way
my dude it took you this long and i even talk in the league discord like a ton?
how do you not know me ive been here for years. its always been like this
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:38:18 PM by sleep »

I got used to sleep somehow

also wtf snuffle youre doing a strawman
no
my dude it took you this long and i even talk in the league discord like a ton?
how do you not know me ive been here for years. its always been like this
i didn’t realize it extended to totally bbrown town topics like fashion, or that it involved you giving unwonted “advice/criticism” about fashion when nobody else here has shown any interest or care about it. or that it involved you dismissing others who you deem inferior or uneducated about the topic

there was no prompt for you to respond to my posts past my first one and yet you seem to still feel compelled to reply to them (the last one twice, no less). maybe think about whether or not replying is a good idea/will result in anything remotely positive before doing so?

i guess the one silver lining is that your second response wasnt a stuffty dismissal like your first one. maybe consider actually trying to be better rather than being okay with who you currently are?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 06:30:14 PM by Conan »

stop arguing and post more pictures, my cute boy pics stock is running low