Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564293 times)

why am I 19 yet only like 5'9'' and 122 lbs? That's underweight.
Eating 3 times a day is good but how many calories are you actually taking in? I was stuck at 120 for 6 years, so I know how you feel. I couldn't get anywhere near my required calorie in-take to gain weight before getting so full I felt like I was gonna puke.

I ended up drinking half a gallon of whole milk every day on-top of what I was already eating, I gained 20lbs the first month and 20 more over the next 4-5. I can't really recommend that though because it's pretty unhealthy and will disintegrate your bf%, but I was able to mitigate that by working out every day. I'm the kind of guy that needs instant results or I lose motivation, so it was sorta my only option lol

I ended up drinking half a gallon of whole milk every day on-top of what I was already eating
how are you still alive

It’s not as bad as it sounds, as a matter of fact, normally when you hear about this method, it recommends drinking an entire gallon per day as opposed to just half. Weirdly enough it actually made me healthier since I was forced to cut out soda and junk snack foods to keep it up

I'm 23, 5'10, and 125lbs. I eat metric forgettons and never gain weight. It's normal and I'm perfectly healthy.

Kinda debating going to the doctor to see if I have hyperthyroidism or something
also look man its called Good Metabolism™

brother you tall af drydess

oh look drydess is tall
hi tall person

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 12:06:24 AM by Conan »

tooo bad he had a big ass mole on his face lol get tha  cut off

I have like four moles and they’re all gonna go lol

What do you have against moles bro? They burrowed too much in your lawn?

why am I 19 yet only like 5'9'' and 122 lbs?
its called being a twink