Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8847495 times)

I don't get why people find this attractive in any way. There was this dude at my school and he had even bigger ones than you, he looked like a loving African. But then white.
Because in a way it represents patience and achieving goals over time (like a mature individual would.) Now, a dumb cunt like you wouldn't understand that, because you're a dumb cunt, but that's okay! (;
I was about to say that that isn't a very nice thing to say about Badspot's game, but then I realized you meant the drinkI'm kind of confused, does that not hurt?
I mean it's not one of those things I want to choke a bitch over, but wouldn't that stretch your earlobes permanently?
because I personally wouldn't want to really look at someone's ears if they were all long and stretched and stuff
it just seems unattractive to me
If it hurts you're doing it wrong and not waiting long enough. It's all about patience and working towards goals with intelligence. IMO it can represent anything you want it to.. especially life or anything of that nature. (: I find healthy stretched earlobes extremely attractive.. lol.

Also reficul should add me on Facebook because he looks like a coolbro.

Because in a way it represents patience and achieving goals over time (like a mature individual would.) Now, a dumb cunt like you wouldn't understand that, because you're a dumb cunt, but that's okay! (;If it hurts you're doing it wrong and not waiting long enough. It's all about patience and working towards goals with intelligence. IMO it can represent anything you want it to.. especially life or anything of that nature. (: I find healthy stretched earlobes extremely attractive.. lol.
LOL trying too hard

Because in a way it represents patience and achieving goals over time (like a mature individual would.) Now, a dumb cunt like you wouldn't understand that, because you're a dumb cunt, but that's okay! (;If it hurts you're doing it wrong and not waiting long enough. It's all about patience and working towards goals with intelligence. IMO it can represent anything you want it to.. especially life or anything of that nature. (: I find healthy stretched earlobes extremely attractive.. lol.

WTF. Severing one of your limbs could represent patience and goal achievement. What the forget are you talking about?

How is stretching your ears intelligent? Lol its pointless and stupid and looks horrid.

Before anyone says anything; no, that is not fake chin hair, it's not even real chin hair. It's the terrible lighting.

who are you, stranger? ME AND YOU WILL BE FRIENDS YEs.

I'm kind of confused, does that not hurt?
I mean it's not one of those things I want to choke a bitch over, but wouldn't that stretch your earlobes permanently?
because I personally wouldn't want to really look at someone's ears if they were all long and stretched and stuff
it just seems unattractive to me
I believe there is discomfort involved even if you stretch them how you're supposed to.

And as for being permanent, if you stretch slowly, and never go over a size 00 or 0, then they can be tapered back down to close completely.

I believe there is discomfort involved even if you stretch them how you're supposed to.

And as for being permanent, if you stretch slowly, and never go over a size 00 or 0, then they can be tapered back down to close completely.
hi warren i havnt seen you ina while

nope! been busy doin drugs!

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:21:43 AM by Feep »

These things perfectly represent my patience and goal achievment!

These things perfectly represent my patience and goal achievment!
Those look horribly uncomfortable :(

WTF. Severing one of your limbs could represent patience and goal achievement. What the forget are you talking about?
I never said it didn't. And it makes perfect sense to me. If I was into amputation I'd probably have gotten rid of one of my fingers by now. It makes perfect sense. lol.
also I have literally no discomfort, ever.. so Idk where you got that from