Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709502 times)

How can one smell their own ears?

A vagina is what neither my ears nor Stocking's genitals resemble in the slightest bit, if that's what you're asking. :cookieMonster:

Am I really so perfect that you have to resort to Lord Tony-levels of stupid to scrounge up an insult?

Furthermore, you have no idea what my ears smell like. For your information, they are odorless.

Nothing about you looks even remotely odorless.

Nothing about you looks even remotely odorless.

Speak for yourself darling.

How can one smell their own ears?

Have you seen his ears? He can pull them over to his nose with the plugs out and he likes to smell them as a hobby.

Which clearly shows you have not the slightest clue what you're talking about... lmfao

Which clearly shows you have not the slightest clue what you're talking about... lmfao
yeh so clere

ITT: JD contradicts himself extensively and hurls out pitifully handicapped insults in a hopeless attempt to not get shat on too much.

ITT: JD contradicts himself extensively and hurls out pitifully handicapped insults in a hopeless attempt to not get shat on too much.

He could always just hang himself with his earlobes...

Who cares if he can smell his own earlobe holes I can suc- Actually I better not mention that talent.

Who cares if he can smell his own earlobe holes I can suc- Actually I better not mention that talent.

you can suckle your own breasts?

No but that would be nice.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:52:38 PM by dogshirt »

[img]http://oi40.tinypic.com/jkunfs.jpg[/img
I get it coz ur nam is dog shirt!!