Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565042 times)

did you guys know im a musical prodigy

no one else plays the recorder like i do

Being gay isn't a choice if you're an attention whore.

forget forget forget i meant to say Is instead of isn't

forget forget forget i meant to say Is instead of isn't

Even with the change it doesn't make sense

[img  width=425]http://i.gyazo.com/1ff19f24b20a5a2dfacf293923516c7f.png[/img]

turnup

He said if you're an attention whore, you probably just chose to be gay, as apposed to people who are actually gay.

turnup
certain people who 'choose' to be gay for attention get in a slippery slope and actually become gay.

Being gay is inherit within everyone, just that most people tend to nullify the urges naturally/over time.

really i actually wonder, how exactly does the process one goes through to coming out of the closet actually begins? i'm not talking about those who are born naturally prefering men but those who started out as straight.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:21:30 PM by Buu »

That thing about everyone being gay didnt make much sense. Also, they probably got curious or something like that, i'm only guessing though.

Anyways, can we change the subject?

certain people who 'choose' to be gay for attention get in a slippery slope and actually become gay.

Being gay is inherit within everyone, just that most people tend to nullify the urges naturally/over time.

really i actually wonder, how exactly does the process one goes through to coming out of the closet actually begins? i'm not talking about those who are born naturally prefering men but those who started out as straight.

I honestly don't know how many times people have to say it.  You cannot "choose" to be gay.  I suppose you can pretend to be, just as homoloveual people pretend to be straight on occasion, but it is not a choice.  

Being gay is not inherit within everyone.  Some people are born homoloveual, some are not.  You do not simply nullify the urges.

Almost all homoloveual people realize they are gay during puberty.  Society assumes that a kid is straight until they realize that they are not.  That is why it takes a while to understand that you are gay.  Imagine if it was "normal" to be gay, I'm sure you would assume you were homoloveual until having some heteroloveual urges.  
It's not some quick "oh that person looks cute I'm gay" type of thing.  It takes months of trying to understand it and try to convince yourself that your not until finally coming to the conclusion.  It's not fun or trendy.

People call me the Chopin of the kazoo.

hey guys im gay LOOK AT ME!!!

im gay LOOK!!!

why do signatures have to be so small :(

I'm going to have to make an image to fit all my stuff

If anyone wants gay, links to emo freak's photoucket are in the drama thread, and it's contents ain't half bad

If anyone wants gay, links to emo freak's photoucket are in the drama thread, and it's contents ain't half bad
stuff

oh stuff

I need to upload some more videos, that one is a bit old
and more pics. lots moar

okay i don't particularly like your smoking pictures but that's actually pretty forgetin cool

that would be a really interesting photo shoot.. it would be really bad for the instruments but like flute/oboe/bassoon/clarinet/sax like damn

yeah reciful that is a kick ass pic

On the topic of music, here's my favorite shirt.