Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8860509 times)

Nah, we're done with you.  10th time's the charm.  Pack it up, get a proxy and a new identity.

rest in piece $10
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:55:12 AM by Jubel »

haven't done that either i was actually on the receiving end of that js, i literally could not care any less if anybody thinks i'm attractive on this forum, it's almost solely socially awkward teenaged boys.

what? if your view is worth as much as anyone else's, why WOULDN'T i respond, especially when you're directly addressing me?

i mean you don't have to agree with me not thinking i'm insecure, but the fact is if you weren't insecure you wouldn't be ranting on the blockland forums about how other people are more insecure than you

in reality i'm responding to you because you're literally talking to me and i already asked why you are? clearly you think you can see something that i can't which simply isn't true, you are an adolescent and not a shrink sorry lmao

[img width=400 ]http://i.imgur.com/jrXDGiH.jpg[/img]

lmaoing at rally's acne

pic related

[img width=400 ]http://www.portlandoregon.gov/shared/cfm/image.cfm?id=205127[/img]

User was banned for this post

see, this is why i think you're insecure haha, jesus christ what a trainwreck

the fact that you went through all that effort to dig up a picture of me that I had even forgot about, i mean, wow dude. get a life
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 05:29:22 AM by Rally »

In reality you're both limitedly insecure about yourselves. Everyone is. I'm not trying to adopt a better-than-you position here, but evaluating others self esteem through the semantics of internet messages is literally pointless. Robo posted a pretty objectively disgusting picture of himself eating food a few pages ago so he's clearly not too worried about the opinions of forumers, and Rally had enough self confidence to post his pic here without thinking it might damage his reputation. Congrats, you both have some self esteem.

wow you're way more mexican than i thought
actually I'm like half Peruvian and around 1/8 Native American so yeah that's probably why. Also I'm part Irish, possibly Japanese, and obviously if I were to trace it back far enough, part African.

using a straw is kinda overkill imo. especially such a long one. I just don't think there's any need to spend that much money just to suck some ass

Ohhhhhh slammed that down.

UBER HANDSOME
For once I'm actually happy to see you here. The past 4 pages disgusted me.
I also appreciate the lack of loveual remarks you made to this guy.

Guys faith in BLF is coming back.

For once I'm actually happy to see you here. The past 4 pages disgusted me.
I also appreciate the lack of loveual remarks you made to this guy.

Guys faith in BLF is coming back.
Mura is a cutie patooty
yeah, robo-noob is a nitwit, with a disgusting beard

this is the first time ive heard emo freak insult someone

is this happening
am I seeing what should have been happening for a long time

this is the first time ive heard emo freak insult someone
I don't like insulting people, if I have nothing nice to say in this thread about someone I don't say anything. Some people handle negative comments about their personal appearance well, and some don't. I'd rather not test the waters with anyone, some people would take comments like that to heart and I don't want that on my conscience.

But, robo-noob had it coming by attacking my personal appearance as well as ecks, and more users than that
As badspot said, this wasn't his first time around doing this stuff
plus to be honest, his beard is incredibly grungy

some people would take comments like that to heart and I don't want that on my conscience.
sometimes when u say lewd things i feel rly scared ;c plz stop

sometimes when u say lewd things i feel rly scared ;c plz stop
sorry bub my statement is only geared towards negative comments
I don't understand why anyone would be scared of a lewd comment not directed towards them

oh noe, this guy wants to do saucy things to another person who is not myself, I must go hide under my bed

You eat ass? brother that's so nasty you get da poopoo all over
im sure you'd come across more clean back doors than dirty