Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8824251 times)

Nice pic Kendall  :cookie:
Jelly of that apartment tho, damn
Joep you're so lovely come visit us and live in my apartment and eat food w me

holy stuff
*BLUSH*

I NEED that hair color, like omg

I got it this intense red a month or two ago, and its started to fade out a bit. I was thinking of either a dark purple/blue or maybe a lighter blue, closer to a cyan, but that color looks so good

THE STRUGGLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my hair was green in third grade

I NEED that hair color, like omg

I got it this intense red a month or two ago, and its started to fade out a bit. I was thinking of either a dark purple/blue or maybe a lighter blue, closer to a cyan, but that color looks so good

THE STRUGGLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I waaaaanted to go back to having like cyan/turquoise hair because that's definitely my favorite hair color and me and it's the one I had the longest but I was trying to go from like flamingo pink to blue and I was worried it would turn a funky color so purple is my like stepping stone to blue??????? This one is like a blue blue mixed with a violet

Sorry I geek out about hair color real bad /u\

I BET IT WAS SO CUTE
Green is on my list I've never done green

ooh kinda same, around 4th grade my parents took me to disney world in orlando, and there was this barber shop that i never saw before, and i got a haircut, and when my hair was short, my dad told them to dye the ends of it green, so basically dirty blond hair with a bright green on the ends

I waaaaanted to go back to having like cyan/turquoise hair because that's definitely my favorite hair color

I remember that. Probably the best out of the ones I've seen you with.

ooh kinda same, around 4th grade my parents took me to disney world in orlando, and there was this barber shop that i never saw before, and i got a haircut, and when my hair was short, my dad told them to dye the ends of it green, so basically dirty blond hair with a bright green on the ends
I know someone who had that done and it didn't look too bad

yeah I agree

where is the ap located?

yeah I agree
Well thanks <3 Yeah that was so fun to have I miss it lots

where is the ap located?
It's in San Diego right on the bay ^^

One day~~

Joep goes America tour
From (OR WITH (o boy)) Colten to u guys

my hair was green for last saint patricks
my favorite color by far

i havent done anything to my hair in a very long while

i have seven inches of white hair
then almost two of bleach blond
and then an inch of my natural dark brown

it looks really odd but im okay with it

One of the pictures from my shoot yesterday!!
Wow, really impressive picture. And that hair, absolutely fabulous. I love purple. I wish I could pull off colored hair like that

my hair was green for last saint patricks
my favorite color by far

i havent done anything to my hair in a very long while

i have seven inches of white hair
then almost two of bleach blond
and then an inch of my natural dark brown

it looks really odd but im okay with it

I always liked green, it's my second favorite color, but I never really liked it when the entire head of hair was green. Something about it is weird to me

I always liked green, it's my second favorite color, but I never really liked it when the entire head of hair was green. Something about it is weird to me
well i have a mohawk
so its not my entire head

but it is all the hair i have

One day~~

Joep goes America tour
From (OR WITH (o boy)) Colten to u guys

BRING HIM YES OMG YESSSS road trip from coast to coast

-snip-

the first picture I ever saw of you was with a huge rainbow mohawk and it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen

Wow, really impressive picture. And that hair, absolutely fabulous. I love purple. I wish I could pull off colored hair like that

you are 11 sweet out of 10 thank you!!
I always always say this and I really do mean it- colored hair looks good on everyone!!!! And it's so fun and it makes you feel good and yes
If you can try it once I tooootally say go for it because it's SO FUN