Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8654946 times)

:( that was my sultry smoulder look

Nobody likes 'sultry smoulder' looks. Idk why you always do them.

I went to a grand opening recently and my friends and I took a bunch of pictures at the photo booth they had out back, but I don't remember taking this one

Nix the girl on the left and the right. Middle girl looks fine.

staringintoyoursoul.jpg

staringintoyoursoul.jpg
[i mg]https://i.imgur.com/o4ygHth.jpg[/img]

:|

muh brow bossing. gonna wanna get some ffs touchups to fix some of dat testosterone damage in a couple years tbh. i already saved up half of the money. its not really bad but noticeable in picture lighting especially

i think that for 8 months hrt im doing alright. surgery probably two years down the line to make sure i got all my facial changes first.

... or i could get bangs lmao
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 11:18:15 PM by Ono-Sendai »

I would suggest going back in time and starting hormones before puberty

I would suggest going back in time and starting hormones before puberty
life sucks.

idk looks fine to me

Nobody likes 'sultry smoulder' looks. Idk why you always do them.
Bc smiling gives me a case of either the crazy eyes 

Or a chubby face :c

i dont like smiling because someone forgeted up my teeth when i was young and gave me "very mild fluorosis".
despite it being """very mild""" my teeth are pure heck

i envy people with good teeth so much ;;

same, my teeth are pretty ugly as far as alignment goes. my older sister and younger brother both got braces and all that, but being the stereotypical middle child i am my parents "didn't have the money" to pay for me-- just like driver's training, AP classes or anything else lol

same, my teeth are pretty ugly as far as alignment goes. my older sister and younger brother both got braces and all that, but being the stereotypical middle child i am my parents "didn't have the money" to pay for me-- just like driver's training, AP classes or anything else lol
Bb :(

You can't be my boo thang no more
Yellow or crooked teeth is a deal breaker 5me

Cum bak to me when yo teeth straight like the gays aint

how do you think someone with dark hair can get bright colors like me
I don't know how hair dying works lol
Speaking of teeth, I have a gap between my two front teeth

i got new hair and new glasses

My teeth are absolutely terrible, but at least I'm practically immune to cavities.