Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8710003 times)

if you bleach your hair how long does it take to return to normal, the time it takes for your normal hair to grow back?

I wear sunglasses even when it's cloudy because my eyes (particularly my left eye) are extremely light sensitive.
Right, me too. *wink*.

if you bleach your hair how long does it take to return to normal, the time it takes for your normal hair to grow back?
yes you have to regrow ur hair

Pretty much. You cut out the bleached bit and start over. Generally if my hair is getting too long I'm bleach/colour it and then shave it after a few weeks and start the process over.

is it me or are the wormen scum multiplying in large numbers on this thread only?
Nah it's pretty much only me that posts here I just change my appearance a lot but it's always me neonfallout aka trinick's girlfriend
Carolcat makes the occasional appearance, I've seen Tayasaurus's face but that's pretty much it since bubbagum (ew) and stocking vanished
I just really enjoy posting in this thread oops

OMG your hair is really nice
I may not have the best sense in these things since I'm a dude, but your hair does seem nice.
*blushes* this makes me so happy since hair is my profession and I want to have really nice happy healthy hair thanks so many <3

i'm very tempted to bleach my hair, even though i have a feeling i'd look awful with it bleached
Pretty much. You cut out the bleached bit and start over. Generally if my hair is getting too long I'm bleach/colour it and then shave it after a few weeks and start the process over.
Ok you see the thing about bleached hair is that bleaching your hair is really damaging. It's kind of a cardinal sin in the hair world to bleach your hair yourself HOWEVER I totally have done it because at the time I had at least enough general knowledge to do so. Since bleach is really it's own beast I HIGHLY going to a professional and getting it done. It's unlikely your hair will be the color you want the first time you bleach it. It's taken me toning my hair a few times and consistently using purple shampoo to get it this color. Some people, especially if you have really dark or really coarse hair, will never be able to achieve this color especially if they don't go to a professional because it will turn a really bright orange or yellow color that will be difficult to get rid of. However, some people, (if you have fine hair or already light brown to blonde hair) will be able to get a nice platinum white color with minimal work.

The coolest thing about color though is, while bleaching is permanent and will never fade off or go back to your normal color, you CAN dye over it. If you hate it you can always dye back to your natural color or to some other fun color. I also recommend going to a professional going back to your natural color though because a lot of hair science goes into covering up blonde and if you don't know what you're doing your hair can turn like green or orange and not nice greens and oranges.

Also if anyone ever has any hair questions you can PM me this is my life and I love talking about it and I love all of you <3
Sorry for the longest post ever oops

what happened to bubbagum that made people dislike her and w/e? i thought she looked pretty normal?

bubbagum's awesome the trinick clique just has it out for her

never paid too much attention to the drama on this forum, but from what i remember stocking seemed much more of a problem user than bubbagum

Honestly I shouldn't be so outward about disliking her because she isn't a problem forumer she's a problem in my actual real life so it doesn't have anything to do with you people but she's done a lot of really terrible things both to me personally and to some of the most important people in my life. It's just hard to talk about her without feeling eugh.

She's your run of the mill psychotic histrionic teenage girl. She's been in and out of the loony bin a half dozen times in the last 5 years and has struggled with drug addiction because of her irresponsible drug use against everyone else's recommendation and consistently alienates her friends because of her pseudopsychotic personality. I'm not even insulting her because of my personal problems with her, I'm stating real things that have happened in the time frame I've known her. The only reason anyone really likes her is because she's (somewhat) friendly on the Internet and has a cute face.

Oh man I could pull up hundreds upon hundreds of chat logs with bubbagum that would demonstrate just how much of a forgeted up person she is

I know for a fact other forumers could do the same Rusty and Rooged are two that instantly come to mind
for exmple when Rooged was visiting trinick and neon in California he had planned his whole trip there and bubba was supposed to take him back to the airport so he could fly home to Florida. I was also there btw. So I did something that upset bubba and she loving tells Rooged he needs to find a new way home. This normally wouldn't be a big deal because trinick could drive him however me trinick and neon already had plans that day that involved being in a completely different city. Josh had to loving take a train at 5am all the way from la to sd just because bubba was so spiteful towards me so she took it out on rooged. If that's not forgeted up well idk what is

Btw the thing I did that upset was saying we couldn't go to Legoland because we already had plans
That's all
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:11:10 AM by Nickpb 3.0 »

Josh u cute piece of ass I miss u so many come back to me and give me love and hugs
my name is also josh wtf

6 days ago this thread became 10 years old and no one said a word about it.
Happy 10 years, Post real life pictures of yourself.

thanks for all the responses to my question