Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565466 times)

tfw I log back in after years of inactivity.  tfw when this thread is still alive.
And you come back to see people talking about ticks on richards

Nice timing

And you come back to see people talking about ticks on richards

Nice timing
When you don't lurk anymore, it's hard to know what stuff you're jumping into.  It looks like this place hasn't changed much though.

Edit: any it looks like you started that stuff.  We're making progress on defining the finer points of bestiality though, which is really something that probably isn't done enough
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:19:50 PM by DrMobius »

Edit: any it looks like you started that stuff.
I blame Foxscotch and Drydress for presenting me the opportunity

Heeyy it's Mobius, you probably don't remember me but I often saw your username and posts.

fox baited me

What about ticks on richards?
I got a tick on my balls once.
It wasn't fun.

I got a tick on my balls once.
It wasn't fun.
This is why you don't go commando while hiking

This is why you don't go commando while hiking
I wasn't doing either though
It just appeared one day, I noticed it after skating

fox baited me
snitches get stitches

but that's always been the case

I remember this thread, oddly, and it seems I posted in there at least once.

Heeyy it's Mobius, you probably don't remember me but I often saw your username and posts.

I only remember a few people, honestly.  When I left, the number of new posters seemed to grow every day.  Your profile says you arrived 2013.  Did you lurk for a while or did something I posted in stay alive forever like this thread?  I definitely haven't been active for more than like a day or two since 2013.

If not you then someone else, right.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:41:35 AM by DrMobius »

I vaguely remember you ;~;

I only remember a few people, honestly.  When I left, the number of new posters seemed to grow every day.  Your profile says you arrived 2013.  Did you lurk for a while or did something I posted in stay alive forever like this thread?  I definitely haven't been active for more than like a day or two since 2013.
I've been around since Vanilla so i've been under several names since this forum has started. This forum has wierdly been apart of me since childhood. I originally "officially" joined the forums in 08, fell out and joined again in 09.

Which also means, I still exist. But you won't see me all that often anymore.

tfw I log back in after years of inactivity.  tfw when this thread is still alive.
i rememberrrr youuuuuuu