Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8700539 times)

set aside my whack-ass-hair the beard is comin' in nice
hot people browse obscure lego game forums???????

"TheGoldenKai's not fully gold"

put whatever you want in the rear window i cropped out and show results i guess
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 08:55:38 PM by Darth C3P0² »

damb

wow blf looks so different now wth happened.

here's a pic from like 3 or 4 months ago lol

wow blf looks so different now wth happened.

here's a pic from like 3 or 4 months ago lol

wow we stan

I am. Badass Man. Slight stubble, broken foot, low exposure image, shaking off the fact I fractured a loving bone and acting like its nothing. Time to get out there and kick ass, take down the Weenie Hut Jr rewards club members, and take back this hunk of Dodge I'm stuck in for a 26 hour roadtrip. I already crashed a plane you can see in the rear window from my fierce and menacing look, the pilot was amazed when he saw me limping around letting my buttforgeted milled and abused dog go stuff before being locked in a cage with heat blasting through the rear seat vents. He was most likely astonished by the fact I.. had no hair, as it was missing from me, a human being that has little exposure on the face. I will claim my vengance for my black brother that wasn't actually my brother because I do not like people of color. I was once visited by an alien species that referred to me as ꙅƚiɒɿƚ ʏᴎᴎuᎸᴎu ʜƚiw ƚoibi ɘɔɒᎸ ǫid, and since that day I could not unsee, or unhear that experience.

Why do I tell of such stories? Well, my children, you see, history is never repeated, but it can be reviewed --- looked over, if you will. Let this be a story to tell to generations of children to come.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:52:16 PM by Darth C3P0² »

« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 06:48:16 PM by Boomsticks Alt »