Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565586 times)

Step 1: Secure the keys
Step 2: Ascend from darkness
Step 3: Rain fire
Step 4: Unleash the horde
Step 5: Skewer the winged beast
Step 6: Wield a fist of iron
Step 7: Raise hell
Step 8: Freedom

Thank you lol, it's been a long run. What pisses me off is they want 100 pictures for photos that ARENT covered in a bunch of stuffty watermarks, which is just BS. Senior year of high school is expensive as hell

now get ready for college

now get ready for college
the greed of academic institutions will only get worse. "$50 fee to apply for graduation" bitch i thought the application for graduation was the 4 years worth of tuition i've been paying? the forget?

the greed of academic institutions will only get worse. "$50 fee to apply for graduation" bitch i thought the application for graduation was the 4 years worth of tuition i've been paying? the forget?
Yeah school in the US really is expensive. A friend of mine is being forced to crunch down and work a stuff ton, 7 days a week, because her financial aid is being taken away due to her GPA not being good enough. And amidst all of this stuff she has to save for a car, and save for a place to live when she transfers.

I thought senior year was bad lol. At my school every trimester it is over 100 dollars to have a parking pass, plus 2.50 a day for lunch (if you eat school lunch), 40 bucks for homecoming 60 for prom, 60 to graduate, and 100 dollars for digital downloads of your grad photos... it's practically robbery. And the school seems to be poorly funded anyhow, like our school laptops weren't even laptops, loving 4 year old chromebooks. Yet the schools a district away all get actual macbooks... the forget?

we got lucky and parking was only like, $5 at my high school, and there were so many people who qualified for free/reduced lunch that they just gave everyone free lunch. but it was still like $80 just for the cap and gown to graduate, and ofc if you wanted to buy the composite pictures they took before graduation, that was pricey. we didn't have a homecoming dance because my classmates are terrible, but prom i think was at least $20 a ticket.

so yeah i at least had a cheaper experience than most, but it's still wild that you're required to pay money to graduate when you've already put in 4 years of work to get there

textbooks

we got lucky and parking was only like, $5 at my high school, and there were so many people who qualified for free/reduced lunch that they just gave everyone free lunch. but it was still like $80 just for the cap and gown to graduate, and ofc if you wanted to buy the composite pictures they took before graduation, that was pricey. we didn't have a homecoming dance because my classmates are terrible, but prom i think was at least $20 a ticket.

so yeah i at least had a cheaper experience than most, but it's still wild that you're required to pay money to graduate when you've already put in 4 years of work to get there
yeah and it pisses me off because they get all this funding and have nothing to show for it? Rather than give the student reasonable laptops that aren't slow as balls (my chromebook would take 5 minutes just to load google docs), they go and buy a bunch of stuffty ikea furniture so students can have actual chairs rather than stuffty desks, and they built a whole new 'flex' area which nobody is ever even allowed to go into, so what the hell is the point?

this thread is too old to die