Author Topic: Must be Stoped  (Read 5582 times)

No, drop soap all the time, it will hurt at first then once they get to you g-spot its gonna feel good.
What.........The..........forget

Ooh I'm so glad I caught this one.
I'm sick of the people who do crimes 1:they doo it to pi$$ us off
2: they do it,get arrested and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN -.-""
and 3:they ALL call us anems when we arrets em and for what us doing our job (((unlike most "Hint Hint Kite Hint Hint""))))

If you hate crimes and criminals so much then why do you not want to beat them to a pulp?

Edit: The topic I quoted is here http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=5394.0
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:10:42 PM by Mike951 »

No, drop soap all the time, it will hurt at first then once they get to you g-spot its gonna feel good.
What.........The..........panda
Thats love in the star fish for ya. Yes they teach that in love ed.

Do they really??? Buncha Perverts.....Only way cuz they are like 50....ATTACK COOKIE MONSTER!!!  :cookieMonster:

*Throws Cookies*  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:23:50 PM by Towncivilian »

Do they really??? Buncha Perverts.....Only way cuz they are like 50....ATTACK COOKIE MONSTER!!! :cookieMonster:

*Throws Cookies* :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

And you just found this out? You must be under 13.

Do they really??? Buncha Perverts.....Only way cuz they are like 50....ATTACK COOKIE MONSTER!!! :cookieMonster:

We don't even have love ed at my school (It's a highschool) && I didn't think they taught that, and I'm 13.

I learnt love ed when I was 11.

love ed is 5th grade...

We don't use grades in New Zealand. We use years so if you're eleven you'd be in year 7 which is like  7th grade in the U.S.

So which adds to my knoweldge: Grades, Standards, and Year systems.

Acutally I'm 14 and I have learnt love Ed in skool in 5th grade but not about butt secs

Ah...5th..We had love ed then....No butt sechs (not love) though.

[End of Tyler's comments]

We don't even have love ed at my school (It's a highschool) && I didn't think they taught that, and I'm 13.

I was preety sure that didn't teach brown town love in any sort of educational course, since it isn't particularly safe.

You want to stick your snake into the star fish of someone else? You know what kind of bacteria thrive in your star fish?