Author Topic: Mech  (Read 36242 times)

All three are awesome, only issues I see are with firing up and down in first person. I was hoping for the entire head to be able to turn and tilt, but maybe that's not possible.

If you turn your self into a Mech and someone gets in you and starts shooting you freze and have to kill yourself

The new age of add-ons is coming.

You should make the rocket launcher fire on crouch or walk. Use one of the other Armor::onTrigger slots. So it can still jump and you can fire the rockets and gun separately.

Will download later and test out. Too much of a lazy cunt to read the thread.

You should make the rocket launcher fire on crouch or walk. Use one of the other Armor::onTrigger slots. So it can still jump and you can fire the rockets and gun separately.

Will download later and test out. Too much of a lazy cunt to read the thread.

If you're not using shift/crouch (trigger 3?) for anything already, you could have that for one of the weapons.

I tried trigger 3 but the only two I got a response from was left and right click?

Holy stuff.

On a side note, posting from iPod Touch! :D
 :cookiemonster:

realy cool....again lol  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 02:52:17 PM by thomas64 »

who likes my avitar?
what r avitar?
stfu, k

Also, no need to hit the space bar 5 loving TIMES.

on topic: i tryed to go in to "start game" but it had a "buffer over run" what dose that mean?
thats not on topic, plus that question goes in HELP

and yeah its my avitar do you like it?

Some people just don't learn. >.>

I'm not sure if you want my opinion but in case you do me and a few associates have a few ideas.
1) I'm not sure if this is possible, but, make landing noises. Like, it makes a 'glunk' kind of sound when it hit's the ground.
2) Light mech; has 2 machine guns and jump-jets wow that was fast
3) Heavy mech; slower, more powerful nvm i didn't notice that it's done already
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 03:52:50 PM by StarHawk »