Author Topic: Mech  (Read 35968 times)

He already quit....
I more of meant don't give up. Like he could still give it to someone else to animate.

Is kaje going somewhere?

Wow...uh...dunno what to say but...2 words:

Great mech.

Everytime you jump it spams up the console, if you hold space down it's even worse. Might want to fix that.
Very nice otherwise :3 time to do some Mech VS Zombie server :P

I don't undrstand all these problems people are having? I just downloaded and installed it without changing anything in the file and it works perfectly?

Welcome to my world, Racer, my Firework Launcher, i tested out by firing plenty of rockets and stuff, i even tried doing the exec code in the console, spawning, firing, and exec'ing the Firework Launcher, and still no red text in the console, yet, people said on my updated Firework Launcher that they're still having problems with it ._.

THXXX SOOOOO MUCH I'VE WANTED SOMEONE TO MAKE ONE OF THEESE FOR AGES!!!!! cookies for you!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Very cool mech. Although it would be much cooler if it actually exploded on death and that console issue was fixed.

Also: how do I fire rockets?

What the hell? It doesn't have any console issues? Just try again and make sure both gun and rocket launcher are enabled, then tell me again.

I think you should change the bullets.

Like make a shorter different color trail, and a different model.

Edit: You should also increase fire rate of the main gun and switch missile to another trigger.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 10:32:14 PM by chaseyqurt »

What the hell? It doesn't have any console issues? Just try again and make sure both gun and rocket launcher are enabled, then tell me again.

Both are enabled. Gun works but rocket doesn't. When I jump, I get several console spam lines. I'll include the console.txt.

i hope no 10 year old gundam fans make servers like "OMG GUNDAM WARS HERE COME NOW!"

Both are enabled. Gun works but rocket doesn't. When I jump, I get several console spam lines. I'll include the console.txt.

Try disablling clickpush and camera events, then try again.

Missile doesn't work if you have F18 enabled. F18 also breaks military jeep.