Author Topic: Jui-jitsu Techniques  (Read 5991 times)

This is also true. But they usually have guns. lol
I carry a 12 gauge in the back of my shirt at all times

Just a 12-gague? I have a 50 cal in my pants leg. Makes me walk all gangsta I guess. lol

ITT: ryanb(random number spam) yet again getting his e-ass owned.
it is my birthdate idiot >.>

This is also true. But they usually have guns. lol
Depends where you live, and as I said there are defensive techniques for close range 'encounters'. Don't get me wrong you may be shot, but not in the head/chest. :/

EDIT: lol my school stopped blocking alot of stuff so I can get on here now XD

EDIT: lol my school stopped blocking alot of stuff so I can get on here now XD
And you don't spend it trying to actually learn more since you're already in school? *sighs at the future generation*

Hey ryan. What Muffin said still applies. You're not gonna be able to take down a 300 pound 7 foot tall black guy with your jui jitsu.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 02:52:43 PM by Vertzer »

Krav-Maga?
I think that might have been it. I'll ask him on Friday or something.

lol i lrnd al my fitng skils on intrnte.

Hey ryan. What Muffin said still applies. You're not gonna be able to take down a 300 pound 7 foot tall black guy with your jui jitsu.
You expect me to be dumb enough to try? Unless that 300 pounds is fat I couldn't take him down using Jui-jitsu. I could take him down with a single pressure point though. Lets just say that it is one that no man can withstand without taking massive pain. ;D

I also believe that martial arts will not really aid you in any fight unless you've learned them for half your life.

lol i lrnd al my fitng skils on intrnte.
Read or don't post dumbass.

I also believe that martial arts will not really aid you in any fight unless you've learned them for half your life.
It depends on what martial art it is. Also, the 'half of your life' comment is ignorant. Once you have forced it into your "muscle memory" you don't have to even think about it, you just do it.

I could take him down with a single pressure point though. Lets just say that it is one that no man can withstand without taking massive pain. ;D
No, you could not. You wouldn't even be able to get to the pressure point. Before you can even think about doing it you'll be on the ground getting your face smashed in.

Mhmm...big guy (300 pounds) would be too big to move very quickly. You just out manuever him.

Ok look.
A guy like this comes at you, prepared to fight:

You're not gonna be able to do stuff.

Or run circles around him while throwing twinkies at his face :3

Ok look.
A guy like this comes at you, prepared to fight:

You're not gonna be able to do stuff.
He wouldn't be 300 pounds. He might be around 200. I know a guy in my Jui-jitsu class that is this size. He certainly isn't 300 pounds. Also, just gonna say one thing although you will just fight it: the bigger they are, the harder they fall.