Author Topic: Thompson and MP40  (Read 2792 times)

How do I make add-ons then. I heard of a site called milkshape but it looks to confusing. All I really want is for someone just to make a Thompson and MP40.

Yes. It is very challenging for someone new to it. Hopefully If you're lucky, someone will make these for you =D.

I'll pay them to do it.

I'm serious I will pay them to do it.

The Thompson was already made for Blockland TBM but it was cool so i hope someone can port it.

http://www.thebettermod.org/ftp/weapons/Weapons.html  Its in guns and is in alphabetical order so go to ts Its listed as the Tommy Gun

Most of that stuff is brickarms.

Thompson with Timescale 2 on = Invincibility

He's probably one of those guys who just run around with machine guns, turns corners and shoots.
Believe it or not you still need a decent amount of practice to actually be good with the subs.

Really?

As soon as I switched from semi-auto rifles to submachine guns, I got like 5x more kills with very little effort.

Well, what was your best round so far? How many kills - deaths did you have?

Well, what was your best round so far? How many kills - deaths did you have?
Uh, over 20 kills, less than 8 deaths, not so good of memory. With semi-auto rifle, about 20 kills, and 10-14 deaths.

Thompson with Timescale 2 on = Invincibility
lol so so true, that gun was beast in a zombie war, you didn't even have to back up =D just stand there and shoot.

Uh, over 20 kills, less than 8 deaths, not so good of memory. With semi-auto rifle, about 20 kills, and 10-14 deaths.
See, you need practice to get better than that.