Author Topic: Stupid loving adults in real life.  (Read 4213 times)

I've experienced alot of stuff in my days but this is just handicapped...

Today was a normal day I get up go to school get through all my classes and once I get out I hang out 3 friends after school Jeff, Chase, and Robert. so Chase was grounded today. So Jeff Robert and I walk over near this neighborhood entrance and Robert throws rocks at me so I got a few rocks and chucked them at him and I walk on this ledge like thing where it has the entrance name 'Seirra Hills' and im standing on it (not on top of the wall) on the other side is a guys backyard, so im climbing I almost fall back so I put my hands over and I hear a scream. I jump back and land on this giant rock and this guy in his mid-20s jumps up and hes like "Hey! Wtf were you doing in my yard?!" And starfish Robert takes off running I replied to this guy "Sir, I did nothing." he called out "Bullstuff you stole somthing!" and this guy is yelling at me and I just look at Jeff and I say "Oh you've gotta be kidding me." so I kept saying over and over "I didn't do stuff!" and he tells his young son about 3-5-ish years old to get the phone and this guy is calling 911 and I start laughing and Jeff is like "Dude I gotta go home..." and the guy tells Jeff to sit his ass down. and then I grab my cellphone and call my dad and hes like a couple miles away picking up my sister from a strange highschool.
I tell my dad to come pick me up nothing else. so the guys talking to a police officer and hes saying " there is 3 thiefs in my backyard doing somthing." and he gets off the phone and he tells me you got 2 options #1 call your parent to pick your sorry ass up or #2 I get the police over here and take you guys to (juvy) -Spelling?
So I tell this guy "Hey man I didn't take anything stop taking life so seriously and grow some loving balls will ya?" and jeff tells me "Oh nice going Billy my dad is gonna be pissed off at me." and I told him "Well if this douche didn't overreact we wouldent have a loving problem." So my dad arives across the street I look at the idiot and ask him if I can go home now? he told me to get my dad out of the car so as im walking he screams out "I have his liceence plate number so don't think of taking off." I walk up and I tell my dad this starfish thinks he knows everything and he thinks I stole somthing from his yard, He wants you to talk to him and the guy screams out " Your kid stole somthing from me learn to raise your kids right!" and my dad told him " Go loving die starfish!" and I get in the car and we take off.

Tl;dr: Guy thinks I stole somthing from his backyard when I was climbing along the wall and he calls police.

Discuss bout' adults stupidity & friendry.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 06:28:41 PM by Hyrax7 »

I read it, This guy is a future grumpy man with lawn.

well, maybe you shouldn't be so "grumpy". lol j/k

I could barely read that, but I'm pretty sure you were making trouble in somebodies neighborhood. What if you had gotten in a fight with a guy who had just been playing some basketball outside of the school and you had scared that guys mother, who sent him to live with his aunt and uncle in Bel Air.

I could barely read that, but I'm pretty sure you were making trouble in somebodies neighborhood. What if you had gotten in a fight with a guy who had just been playing some basketball outside of the school and you had scared that guys mother, who sent him to live with his aunt and uncle in Bel Air.
Lol'd

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

In west philadelfia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said were up in no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

(only the first three episodes of season one)

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Delicious copy pasta

I noticed fat American people are more likely to get pissed off at you.
We were jumping from one garage to another using the alibi that our ball got lost. Some Italian guy saw us, even tried helping us find the ball, warned us from falling off and then went on with his life.
Some other women also saw us and didn't care.

Then this fat American guy comes along, starts taking pictures of his cell phone so we get off, then he starts walking besides us claiming that we are "The thieves that have been stealing stuff from around here" we say that we did nothing but he keeps claiming "That's loving bullstuff."

He then goes up to his car, opens the door and is about to take something out, at that point we ran. Who the hell knows what he might have taken out. Luckily it was a bat so he couldn't get us. He was damn persistent though and so got in his car and tried to catch us.

This wasn't the first time when white American people were being starfishs to us. :(
Reminds of when Borat tried to kiss people in America to say hello and one guy threatened to punch him.

It helps if you do not act like an ass hole while going into a person's yard.

The only time i'm in someones backyard other then my own is when i'm mowing a lawn for money :3

I agree omega

the endless parade of f bombs you threw at him didnt help his sanity

It helps if you do not act like an ass hole while going into a person's yard.
Well I didn't go in his yard I was walking on a ledge near the wall I was no where near his yard really, Besides if a guy is gonna call police on kids for some loving stupid reason I have everyright to be an starfish.

I was at the mall with my cousin tlyer. We were getting family photos taken with all of my distant family and what not. We knew we were going to be really bored so we brought a laser pointer. We kept aiming right under people so they would freak out. We did this for about an hour. We started pointing it at people in sears, mostly the employes. Then this guy like charged at us yelling "DON"T YOU POINT THAT THING AT MY EMPLOYES"! I was like Osht run dude. We weaved in and out of various clothes racks. Then my grandma came and bailed us out xD
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 06:38:10 PM by Valen »