Author Topic: Life Now Sucks  (Read 14071 times)

I just got an e-mail from my girl friend, in which she said that our relationship "Wasn't working out". Somehow I feel that she is lying, In fact i just called her and asked her why it wasn't working, she just hung up on me. I'm not posting to get attention if all you friends out there think so, i'm posting just to make my self feel better, a friend said it would.

Discuss, I guess

CRAWLLLING INNN MY SKIINNNN

THEESEE WOOOUUNNDSS THEY WILLL NOTT HEEAAALLLL

FEEEEEEEEEAR IS HOWWWWWW I FALLLLLLLLLLLL

I know, but she was PERFECT!

She broke up with you Via Email.

forgetin Email dude.

She obviously doesn't love you, so just ask yourself.
Was it really worth it?

Honestly, the way I think, I'd be more pissed off at her rather than being depressed because of her.

FEEEEEEEEEAR IS HOWWWWWW I FALLLLLLLLLLLL

CONNNFUUUUSING WHAAAAAAT ISSS REAAAAAAAALLLL

You know what I don't get? When some dude sees his gf cheating on him and flips out on the guy she was cheating with rather than the girl.

You know what I don't get? When some dude sees his gf cheating on him and flips out on the guy she was cheating with rather than the girl.
I don't get that either...

LIFE SUKS CUS NOBODY BUT MY FAMLY LOV ME!1

LIFE SUKS CUS NOBODY BUT MY FAMLY LOV ME!1

are you sure about the family loving you part?

He obviously thinks of her as an object that needs to be forcivly held, and that savages will come to take it at anytime. She is helpless when she intentionally takes off her clothes and willingly goes into bed with another man, or woman.

Welcome to my depression thread, Chrono