Garry's Mod Gallery

Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288221 times)

they changed the garry's mod image from when it's on your screen, it's all blue now, i thought it was just highlighted haha

they changed the garry's mod image from when it's on your screen, it's all blue now, i thought it was just highlighted haha
it supposed to be blue since you have a helmet on

it supposed to be blue since you have a helmet on
no i meant on your steam haha, made a typo, when it shows the last 3 games you've played on steam, they've changed the image that shows when gmod is there.

no i meant on your steam haha, made a typo, when it shows the last 3 games you've played on steam, they've changed the image that shows when gmod is there.
oh neato i see it too

oh stuff yeah

so imgur updated
ya, they made it a little more obnoxious to post images now
you now have to manually put the .png/jpg at the end AND the bbc tags
i might just be blind and not seeing something that's right out in the open so idk
no dof

dof

anyway, just gonna drop this off at a fast pace then im going to go to bed

so imgur updated
ya, they made it a little more obnoxious to post images now
you now have to manually put the .png/jpg at the end AND the bbc tags
i might just be blind and not seeing something that's right out in the open so idk
All i do is upload the image, right click it and copy image address, just how it's always worked

No idea what Imgur you're using :cookieMonster:

This is what i see after uploading or Ctrl+V-ing an image

And from there i can right click the image and copy it's address

The ability to copy and paste a single or multiple images with BBCode has been gone for a really long time
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:20:05 AM by Masterlegodude »

just a little thing i did in my spare time, didn't take much work and didn't take much time, that sort of thing
(although i do need to figure out how to upload them directly instead of alt + prtscrn'ing them but trying to put the link address for upload got me stuck at 'Processing...' on imgur. rip)
rate if you want, i need to improve lol
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:02:17 AM by Blue Screen »

-snip-

hi there
the hand disappears a bit early
however everything else is quite consistent
i like it
-snip-
just a little thing i did in my spare time, didn't take much work and didn't take much time, that sort of thing
(although i do need to figure out how to upload them directly instead of alt + prtscrn'ing them but trying to put the link address for upload got me stuck at 'Processing...' on imgur. rip)
rate if you want, i need to improve lol
this could be alot better if you add some lighting to your ragdoll

this could be alot better if you add some lighting to your ragdoll
unfortunately i am a skrub (or just relatively new and/or bad) at posing ragdolls w/ lighting and DOF stuff

heres another thingy i made