Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288217 times)

heres another thingy i made

the left hand kinda just looks like someone slowly knocking on something rather than winding something up

the left hand kinda just looks like someone slowly knocking on something rather than winding something up
yeah i got kinda lazy with that one
i'll probably redo it tomorrow

i make a pac3.

it's nothing much atm, but the funny thing is, when you die with this, the model tends to get into veeeery awkward positions, such as this one

that looks incredibly uncomfortable

played with the black mesa blood decal pack

this thing is spiffy you guys should get it

im moved in for the most partttt

i dont feel like it's finished enough
the american soldier's left hand is too flat
the german's sturmgewehr is almost barely in his hand

the american seems too far away from the other guy to have stabbed him with that knife

Hey, can you Garry's Mod experts help me out on this?
I need help finding this fence material or whatever it is

I've been trying for the life of me to get that fence material but I can't figure it out.

I've been making my own map too, but I really don't want to place down 5 gorillion props through hammer, I've been using an addon to manually spawn them in on ph. Its called propadder or something. It also saves a .txt for the props on that map, is there any way I can put them into the map file itself?

im moved in for the most partttt

i dont feel like it's finished enough
the american soldier's left hand is too flat
the german's sturmgewehr is almost barely in his hand
don't use DOD:S models, they suck so bad.

i'm aware, i just cant find any ww2 models that don't have heavily restricted bone rigs or broken finger posing + face posing
yes im also aware that the dod models dont even have face posing at all

Instead of posting this, link him to better assets. Nobody poses with garbage assets because they want to, it's because they can't find any others/don't know where to look.