Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288231 times)

no comments on my M114A1 155mm howitzer?

first person is gay but i tried it anyway

no comments on my M114A1 155mm howitzer?
i didn't think at first it was built using a toolgun, thought it was an actual model you ported in lol
gj

i didn't think at first it was built using a toolgun, thought it was an actual model you ported in lol
gj
thanks. the actual guns itself was already made, i just added everything and made it wire aimed.

Something I've been workin on

im so happy someone finally made a tool that lets me use any material on the map

I too have been doing Halo things, though, mostly just testing out these models i'm working on, so they're pretty boring

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:46:01 PM by Rally »

we need Source 2 bc GMod is becoming outdated and I hate posing with stuffty lighting and shadows.

I too have been doing Halo things, though, mostly just testing out these models i'm working on, so they're pretty boring

god damn halo 3's mark v armor will forever be the most attractive armor in halo to me. it looked good then and your model with that lighting looks beautiful

Presenting Mann Co.'s latest and greatest gaming experience!

Merasmus finally lost it! After a heated argument (that totally wasn't the soldier's fault for starting.), merasmus has plunged our heroes into a nightmarish reality, where timelines change, demons walk the earth, and unicorns are popular! Ok, maybe not that last one. Now, you must fight through this harsh and unforgiving environment, battling monsters and demons as you journey on your quest to find Merasmus, and KICK HIS ASS!

FEATURES
-Play as one of the nine mercenaries! each with their unique skills, attributes, and personality to boot!
-Utilize over 100 different melee, ranged, and magical options to crush your foes like the tiny baby men they are!
-Do battle with over 50 different enemies! Ranging from the simple but numerous Undead, to the sophisticated and violent Demons!
-Engage in over 10 epic boss fights! Such as the Giant Hoovy, French Puppet Master, and the Hellfire Skeleton.
-Discover numerous different secrets hidden throughout the game!
-Unlock over 70 different Achievements!
-And claim the Legendary Golden Pan, by beating the game on LMAOBOX Difficulty!

Mann Co. Games Presents

Voodoo Rabbit Magic: Merasmus F**KED UP!!