Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288271 times)

hey bro

40mm AA Autocannon, uses E2 for mouse aiming

Instead of posting this, link him to better assets. Nobody poses with garbage assets because they want to, it's because they can't find any others/don't know where to look.
it's not that hard.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 07:16:00 AM by MunkeyCheez »

it's not that hard.

Cool post bro. If it's so easy why not just link him in the first place instead of being unhelpful?

Cool post bro. If it's so easy why not just link him in the first place instead of being unhelpful?
is he incapable of looking it up himself?

is he incapable of looking it up himself?
As I previously stated: "it's not that hard" to Google for WW2 models. Literally first result.
What's your problem? Chill out.

What's your problem? Chill out.

What's your problem? I made a suggestion that mutually benefits everyone involved and you hit me with a LMGTFY link. It's just as easy to send him the first result of a google search and say "use these instead" as it is to say "your models suck", you reinforced that concept yourself, so why opt for the latter?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 02:00:14 PM by Rally »

What's your problem? I made a suggestion that mutually benefits everyone involved and you hit me with a LMGTFY link. It's just as easy to send him the first result of a google search and say "use these instead" as it is to say "your models suck", you reinforced that concept yourself, so why opt for the latter?
you're making mountains out of molehills

loving chill man untwist your panties it isnt that big a deal

loving chill man untwist your panties it isnt that big a deal

Lol was it because I called him unhelpful

I actually feel like you guys are the mad ones
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:44:08 PM by Rally »

\

please go re-read everything you said

please go re-read everything you said
Chill out, it's not the end of the world

What is it with this thread in particular and resorting to "umad bro" literally immediately after receiving any criticism? Navaro pulled the same stuff forever ago when I said that saying "Exceptionally boring, nothing going on at all in this picture." (verbatim) is unhelpful criticism. Is it really that hard to just trail something remotely constructive on the end of your posts?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:49:59 AM by Rally »

Are you admitting that you've rused us or something? I'm getting mixed messages.
Chill out, it's not the end of the world that we didn't directly link him and that I used a lmgtfy link to provide results for models if he had used Google.

Any tips would be nice