Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1279479 times)

how do you make things cinematic-like things
lamps and post processing. i had toy town, depth of field, sharpness, and color correction turned on when i took my pic

how do you make things cinematic-like things
First you need a good FOV, make your scene, then back away from it and use the camera to zoom in on it, then use some color correction and bloom to set the tone of your scene, then use the Super DOF, use the left mouse button to focus on the desired spot of your scene, then, in most cases, you'll want to set the blur size to 1.0 or less depending on what you think looks best for your scene, then just press the Render button, wait for the DOF to render, and press the Take Screenshot button

Stop Motion Helper is spooky
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 06:46:09 AM by Masterlegodude »

working on a USRA Light Mikado, what it looks like right now:

what the actual thing actually looks like:

i still do stuff

EDIT:
im still doing stuff

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:58:47 PM by InvisibleName »

-mountainsandgrass-

yo what props are you using for pics like these?

yo what props are you using for pics like these?
google "Scenebuild Megapack" and look for a thread on facepunch by TheMask, should be the first result (21+ gb for the whole pack)
the ground is a pack that i found but you should really just go for using the mega pack instead

practicing light bouncing (ignore boss' arm and the disgusting low quality mountain)

kmlk camo is the one camo i love regardless of its simplicity, however the soldiers could use facial expressions as it seems like your depending on body language to convey emotion/personality, but that sorta just feels strange when it appears a majority of them just have plain facial expressions, pretty good otherwise

Just a heads up for anyone trying to play Gmod right now; A TF2 update broke Garry's Mod, you can't load any maps without it crashing, so for now until it can be fixed, just unmount TF2, or download this guy's fix