Author Topic: Super Mario RPG  (Read 1701 times)

I just downloaded this on my Wii the other day.  If you aren't familiar with this game you start with the same storyline as any other Mario game but a new enemy appears.  Mario teams up with random partners he finds and blah blah blah... 

But now to the point.  This game is amazing for an SNES game.  I find myself having to play it over an dover again to beat a certain part.  It is well thought out and is actually much better then many games released today. 

Now discuss!   

can you explain it?  I don't care to google it

What do you want explained?

i had it but my 'cartridge' was shot and wouldnt let me get past the fight with the power rangers spoof guys

Glad I haven't run into any gay people like that yet.

Glad I haven't run into any gay people like that yet.
oh, you will, at the volcano

That was a classic game. Old Square Soft made it by request from Nintendo or somesuch, that was back when Suare games were actually good.

i had it but my 'cartridge' was shot and wouldnt let me get past the fight with the power rangers spoof guys

isnt that paper mario not mario rpg

That was a classic game. Old Square Soft made it by request from Nintendo or somesuch, that was back when Suare games were actually good.
i think my life as a king is good.

isnt that paper mario not mario rpg

He's talking about those Axem rangers in Super Mario RPG. They had their own flying battleship and stuff

Edit: Snot corrects my bad grammar :D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 09:09:21 AM by Muffinmix »

He's talking about those Axial rangers in Super Mario RPG. They had their own flying battleship and stuff
Oh yeah, they was cool.

He's talking about those Axem rangers in Super Mario RPG. They had their own flying battleship and stuff

aw im not even at that part yet D:

got it on wii

think i just beat yaridovich

great game lol.

the good ol days